uneven white marks on two fingernails

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by goldilox, Apr 24, 2012.

1. goldilox

goldilox New Member

Hi All,

Does anyone have uneven white marks underneath some fingernails?
    I was just wondering whether this is due to fibromyalgia as everytime I have
    them cut it still grows back with these white marks.

The only thing I can do is put nail polish over them to look alright.
    It looks ugly if I dont get a nail colour. What could it be?

Anyway if anyone knows please let me know.

Thankyou,

Sue
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I had these under my toe nails until I started to use my zapper.

Love, Mikie
  3. goldilox

goldilox New Member

Hi Mikie,
    What is a zapper?
  4. richvank

richvank New Member

Hi, goldilox.

White spots on the nails can indicate zinc deficiency. If you have a recent standard comprehensive blood metabolic panel (the type docs run with the complete blood count), check the alkaline phosphatase activity. If it is low, that's a another indicator of low zinc. There are also blood and urine tests that will check the zinc level directly.

Best regards,

Rich
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Mine is from Hulda Clark and I've had it for years. Zappers are gadgets which deliver a very low frequency electric wave through the use of wrist or ankle bands. This frequency can kill pathogens in the bloodstream. Zappers, and their big brothers, Rife Machines, really do work. There is a basis for how they work in physics.

Love, Mikie
  6. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I did have a few some time back, but my vertical ridges have gotten worse which is connected with the arthritis conditions.... I no longer put any polish, etc. on my nails, keep them as clean as possible.
  7. CPU

CPU New Member

Mikie, If you have only had it for 2 years, then it is not Dr. Clark's. Also, just because it came from the huldaclark.net or org, does not mean that it is her's. Lots of confusion about zappers and who they actually come from.

Curious, have your read the booklet "Parasite Zapping and the Zapper"? It has a lot of information about zappers and zapping that is not available elsewhere.

[This Message was Edited on 11/01/2012]
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I've had two zappers going back more than 10 years. The one I have now says it is a Hulda Clark Deluxe zapper. I really don't care who makes them if they work. Actually, a handy person can make her own but it needs to be tested to ensure it produces the correct wave shape.

Thanks for the booklet info. I'll check it out. My zapper seems to no longer be working. I dropped it. Don't know whether it can be fixed. The new ones cost $400. Yikes! Don't want to spend that much.

Thanks again.

Love, Mikie