Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lynn3811, Sep 24, 2008.

1. lynn3811

lynn3811 New Member

Man, this one was scary! I'm usually kinda of unsteady, especially wqhen i first wake up.

But, I had been awake for several hours, and went to the bathroom. Went to sit down, and got so dizzy, I started falling down forwards. I caught myself before I went down. Landed on my hands. But the scary part is that I just missed the bathtub. I would have probably cracked my head open.

My other half wasn't home, and that scared me. I didn't miss my resting place for the behind, my legs just gave out.

What is next with this DD? I'm not dealing with today very well today.

2. SkeptikSharon

SkeptikSharon New Member

That is scary, Lynn! I have a lot of difficulty with getting dizzy and passing out, and there have been several times that I have hit my head on the bathtub. Fortunately, I can usually feel it coming, so I am able to get down to my knees before I actually pass out, so its not as far to go and I have not hurt myself seriously as of yet. I worry about the day that I do hurt myself seriously, since I am also home by myself during the day. The doctors don't seem very concerned about it though, but maybe they will be when the day comes that I do crack my head open.