Unusual Prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlc8858, Apr 3, 2004.

1. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

I hope you all don't think I am crazy, but I have an unusual prayer request. I don't post here much, I am usually on the fibro board, but I do come and read the prayer requests and do what I can. So here it goes:
    My son plays baseball for the high school team here in my town. The coach that my son has this year is a man on some sort of an ego trip and has no business coaching kids. My son has been treated so unfairly. If any thing is said to the coach about his punishments to the kids, he punishes them even more. Anyway, I am so angry all the time, that it has consumed me. I can't seem to get this guy off my mind no matter what I do. I really need some help to help me over come this anger and I can't think of a thing that would work better than prayers from wonderful people as yourselves.
    So, I ask you to pray for me. I am a good chiristian woman and I can't stand being so full of hate and contempt.
    Thank you
    tlc8858
  2. tlc8858

tlc8858 New Member

for your reply and your prayers. It means a lot to me.
    tlc8858
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Welcome to the worship board. I will certainly pray for you about this problem. I`ve seen those kind of coaches myself. My son who is 8 just took wrestling for the first time this year. He was all excited about it but now he hates it because the coaches are yelling at them so much at practice. He started getting stomach aches from stress.

They really should be more carefully because they could turn kids off towards sports for good. But more important, really hurt the kids self-esteem.

Best wishes,
    Sandy
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Will be praying for your little fellow, and mostly for that coach. Some people have no business working with young children. He sounds like one of them.

I just asked for prayer for my daugher here, she is working with a woman that is a mental case in the worst way.

I also was angry, and could not pray myself, thats how angry I became, so I do understand how you feel.

Some people can and do try your faith, mine has been tired as badly as yours, I can relate to your problem, even if my child is an adult. Abuse is abuse.

God bless, and I will keep your son in my prayers.

Shalom, Shirl
  5. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Your sons situation is certainly unfair and want you to know that i will certainly be praying for him and that the Lord works on his life. I will be praying for you also Tlc and ask the Lord to guide you thru this and give you the wisdom you need. May you both be blessed.

Danny