Up All Night

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JP, Nov 1, 2002.

1. JP

JP New Member

I am catching a bug, pehaps a cold. I have not had one of these in a long while. I am unable to sleep when I am getting the crud. It's the pits. It's rest that I need. Anyway, anyone else in the sleepless boat? Any tricks to speed up the bug? I use zinc lozenges and chewable vitamin C with lots of water.

Stay well all...jan
  2. JP

JP New Member

I am catching a bug, pehaps a cold. I have not had one of these in a long while. I am unable to sleep when I am getting the crud. It's the pits. It's rest that I need. Anyway, anyone else in the sleepless boat? Any tricks to speed up the bug? I use zinc lozenges and chewable vitamin C with lots of water.

Stay well all...jan
  3. lease79

lease79 New Member

18 month old gave me her hiddeously sore throat & runny nose last week. I am just starting to recover now.
    My eyes were itching & burning too & my head felt full of lead.
    I couldn't sleep either, as the moment I layed down the congestion would get 100 times worse & I'd be spluttering & fighting for breath *sigh*
    Nothing worked well, but I kept drinking heaps of fluid to move the mucus & was sucking throat lozenges to try & soothe my aching throat.
    Sorry, not much help nothing speeds it up for me :(
    But the drinking water did ease the throat & congestion some what but it sounds like you're already onto that!
    Hope that you are feeling better soon, feeling cruddy ontop of the cfs/fms is just plain YUCK!

Lease
    [This Message was Edited on 11/02/2002]
  4. JP

JP New Member

Thanks for the comfort. Yes, it is the pits to get a bug on top of all the other lovely stuff. It is a good reminder that it can always be worse. Lease, I hope your bug is gone soon and Still, I will have to try your remedy. It sounds useful. I ended up sleeping about 3 hours :) I hope I can nap a bit today.

Thank you again,
    Jan