Up date and Thank each of You

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by greatgran, Mar 12, 2008.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Haven't had much time to post but check in and read and send up my prayers for those request.

Well, my daughter now has custody of her grandchildren, my great. Everything went great in court in her favor but couldn't help feel so sorry for my granddaughter, she sat there and cried. The judge was so kind to her , told her if she needed help he would see she got it but she refused.

My daughter had to give up her job as it was third shift in a nursing home and being out of work has put a great finacially burden on her but hopefully she will be returning to work soon and I am going to try to care for the children while she works. It will be a challenge with the cfs/fibro etc. but feel God will give me the strength I will need.

They miss their mom but are adjusting and she has been by to see them but only when she wanted something even stealing food and money from her mom's house. Now my heart breaks for her. She has lost her job, car, apartment, and her children. She is hanging out with the wrong crowd , a few of them are living together way out in the boonies. No phone, tv, at one point no electicity. If she keeps on with this crowd I feel she will end up in jail , which would be good considering the atlernative.

Thank each of you so much for your prayers for the greatgrans but now their mother needs prayes so once again I am asking for prayers for her.

May God Bless each of you and Thank each of you,
    greatgran

2. greatgran

greatgran Member

God Bless you and thank you so much for your thoughtfullness and Prayers. It means so much.

My love and prayers,
    greatgran
  3. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am so glad that your daughter won custody of your beautiful great grandchildren. They are in my prayers.

I pray also that your granddaughter will find that it is time to get her life back on line. Maybe this will be the waked up that she needs. She is also in my prayers.

I also pray that the younger granddaughter is doing well and can understand why this had to be done and that she is still very important and loved by all of you. I hope that she will enjoy her nieces.

Prays to your daughter that she will find a job and things will now line out for her. Hopefully she will find a job soon. She is wonderful for what she has done and been thru.

You are in my prays also. You have been there for all of them. Enjoy those beautiful little ones.

God bless; Pam
  4. greatgran

greatgran Member

Pam, Thank you so much for your kind words, encouragement and prayers. You will never know how much these means to me.

Seem since the fibro hit I have very few friends that I can call and this board has been wonderful such caring people.

God Bless you,
    greatgran
  5. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thank you for your reply and prayers.

How are you children doing, did they adjust ?

This world isn't like it was when I was young and its so hard on children under the best conditions.

My prayers and with you,
    greatgran
  6. Sweetpotatoe

Sweetpotatoe New Member

Praise Jesus for this outcome for the children.

I have prayed many times greatgran for your situation.

I pray with all my heart, the Lord provides a way financially for your family. I pray for your grandaughter.

God is good, I know He will see you all through and provide a way even when it looks bleak. Keep trusting and sitting at the feet of Jesus.

God Bless.

Sweetpotatoe.
  7. greatgran

greatgran Member

God Bless you and THANK YOU so much for your prayers and kind words.

Yes, God has been good and we will learn and grow from this.

My prayer now is for my granddaughter that she will one day turn her life around. Also, the sacrifice the 15 yr old at home is making.

My prayers are with everyone that goes to this worship board. I don't answer like I should but read and pray.

My love,
    greatgran
  8. dolphin59

dolphin59 New Member

hi great gran
    as i havnt spoke to u for a while ,i thought i wud post this so u no that dolly in the uk was pleased to read of ur good news,and more prayers sent to u from over the pond .i l light a big candle for u tonite love to u too xxxxxx dolphin 59