up-date on baby Micheal , and myself ...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Nonie, Jun 13, 2002.

1. Nonie

Nonie New Member

HELLO my precious , precious FRIENDS ...

Just a quick up-date on baby Micheal , and myself ...

Baby Micheal is still in San Francisco's Childrens' Hospital . They closed up his little chest on tues . (a week after the open heart surgery) ! They are trying now to wean him off the respirator . He seems to be quite a little fighter ! He is doing much , much better , but still needs your sweet , loving PRAYERS !

I seem to be doing some better as well . I have had quite a bout with PAIN ! Between the fibro pain , and the pain of the incision , on top of a newly developed ULCER , I have had quite a time of it ! They just confirmed the ulcer today , and have did tests and given me new medication for it , so hopefully I will be on the road to a speedy recovery from that soon !

There was a few "complications" with the biopsy . It was so deep that they had to go in prior to the surgery and insert a needle into the mass . Then the surgeon was to dig deep down untill she got to the end of the needle , and that is where the "mass" was suppose to be . Well , they dont know if the needle "slipped" , or what exactly happened , but when they sent the tissue down to be mamogrammed after they removed it , the x-ray showed NO mass , so that means they may NOT have gotten the spot they were after !!!

The tissue they did get , the pathology report showed NO cancer , however it showed a particular type of "dysplasia" that would have eventually turned to cancer ! It also showed that I am in the highest risk group for developing breast cancer ! Having already had it on the other side , they have decided that ANYTHING that ever shows on a mamogram WILL be operated on in the future , no matter how small it is ! She is also going to give me some other "options" to think about when I see her again on the 25th !

I had a problem last friday , the night before we were to go to Paducha , Ky to pick up Sam and little Anastasia . I had been experiencing a tremendous amount of PAIN all that day , and when I looked at the incision to change the bandage , there was an area about 4" X 2" of pooled BLOOD ! The ER dr. on call at the Army hospital said it was a "bleeder" that did not get fused off completely , and if it was worse by monday , they would have to go in and put a drainage tube in . Well , come monday , it had started to "re-absorb" itself into my body , and did NOT have to be drained ! So I am "on the mend" now ... LOL !

I would like to THANK each and every one of you for all your love & prayers ! My heart THANKS you the most for all the precious , precious prayers for little baby MICHAEL ! I knew I had to come here and ask for your help when I found out about this precious baby ... YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST !!! I LOVE YOU ALL !!! (((HUGS))) aplenty ! GOD bless you .

PS ... Sam has already had 1 appt. with her cardiologist here , and has 2 more to go this month . They did an "ECHO" and it showed that the rare membrane (the defect that they say will eventually kill her) , has NOT grown back !!! In fact her Echo looks the same as it did last Nov. and that is very , very GOOD NEWS !!! PRAISE THE LORD !!! She is doing so good ! She is haveing to use the walker and wheel chair more , but that is due to the residual effects of the stroke and coma ! We can deal with that !

With very , very much love & Total RESPECT . Nonie
    [This Message was Edited on 06/13/2002]
  2. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Praise God, Nonie. You have blessed us with your loving and smiling attitude. Michael will be alright; and never fear. The Holy Father has both of you close to His breast and is loving you with all of His soul. I will continue to pray for both of you. Blessings, Deena
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

You are always in my prayers! I'm happy to hear Michael is making improvement after the surgery. That is also great news on Sam's report. I will also pray that you continue to feel better and get your health problems taken care of and that God will guide the physicians treating you.

Much love and prayers,
    Harmony
  4. Ellie

Ellie New Member

You are the first one on my prayer chain at night, may god continue to get all of you stronger in his will. Keep pyaying it works. Aloha Ellie