UP DATE ON RAY AND JACKIE............

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Shirl, May 18, 2002.

1. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Just received word from Jackie, all is well, prayer has been answered in a most marvelous way.

Jackie will be back Monday, and I am sure she will give all of you details.

She surely thanks the Lord for all of your wonderful sincere prayers for Ray and herself.

I know all of us have been waiting for some news.

God bless,

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 05/18/2002]
  2. deecrossett

deecrossett New Member

Praise God, our prayers have been heard! Thank you, Shirl, for letting us know. Blessings, Deena
  3. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest Shirl ,

HELLO dear one ! This is FANTASTIC news !!! I am so over joyed ... PRAISE BE TO GOD !!! THANK YOU GOD & JESUS for hearing our prayers ! And THANK YOU SHIRL for being the bearer of GOOD NEWS ! (((HUGS))) ! GOD bless you . "Shalom" .

With very , very much happiness & RESPECT . Nonie

PS ... SHIRL ... Now we can finally get some rest !
  4. Harmony

Harmony New Member

That is great news and I praise God for it!
    Thanks, Shirl for letting us know. I'll continue to pray for them. I know Jackie must be relieved.

Love, Gail
  5. toni.m

toni.m New Member

it is wonderfull to hear good news about Jackie and Ray. i will continue to keep them both, and everyone else, in my prayers.
    take care, toni
  6. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

I sensed the prayers going up for us both.

This is what the doc said:

"It is as if it just isn't there. What I saw can't be seen. And all of the grafts look better than they did in all of the previous tests. I don't quite get it, but it is better than I had hoped for."

PRAISE ALMIGHTY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, even though I was awake for hours and hours, I have experienced no increase in pain or suffering!!!!!! I slept for hours and hours and it was a great sleep!!!!!

I feel no worse for wear!

I am forever Thankful and Blessed.

God Bless you all!!

Jackie F
  7. Nonie

Nonie New Member

Dearest , dearest JACKIE ,

PRAISE BE TO GOD !!! Honey this is WONDERFUL news ! YES , there were many prayers warriors going to battle for you and your dear Ray !

On Sun. evening worships services , the Pastor always asks if anyone has a word of praise , or a certain scripture that has had special meaning in thier lifes , and I raised my hand and publicly thanked GOD for the good news that your Ray had made it safely through the surgery and things looked well (Shirl had gave us the message from you) . And our whole church PRAISED GOD for your good news !!!

Honey , I am so pleased that you have been spared any added pain , such as a flare , and that you were able to get some rest finally ! I prayed for YOUR strength every day also !

(((HUGS))) aplenty ! GOD bless you .

With much love & RESPECT . Nonie
  8. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'm so happy for you, Jackie and for Ray!
    That is an answer to our prayers and I thank the Lord with you. That's great you were able to sleep so well, too.

Love, Harmony