Up to my Ears in mess.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Holly_RN, Jul 21, 2003.

1. Holly_RN

Holly_RN New Member

Hi Everyone.
    Geeze, what a mess my life seems to have become in such a short time.
    My daughter is having huge problems....my Mom is getting ready to have another cancer surgery, and guess what? I get to take care of EVERYONE! Oh, and My Insurance carrier CHANGED AGAIN!!!!!!
    Meanwhile, I'm having some pretty icky health issues too, so the Dr. I thought I MIGHT see, and finally made an appointment with....ISN'T COVERED NOW!
    Sometimes, I wonder, if I fall apart....will the rest of my family fall apart too? I'm sure they will.
    (Sigh)
    Wish I could go scream somewhere.
    Not to mention the Fibro........
    Thanks for hearing me out.
    :-(
    Holly_RN
  2. FranWi

FranWi New Member

Take some time out to breathe!

You're going to flare big time if you keep up that kind of stress. If you can't change it all, at least tackle it at a manageable pace.

Hang in there! Take care of your needs so you can handle the rest of it.

:)

Fran
  3. Holly_RN

Holly_RN New Member

Yikes Holly 07/21/03 04:37 PM

Take some time out to breathe!

You're going to flare big time if you keep up that kind of stress. If you can't change it all, at least tackle it at a manageable pace.

Hang in there! Take care of your needs so you can handle the rest of it.

:)

Fran
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Fran,
    I wish I could. I'm already in a flare. Doesn't seem to matter. Everyone seems to need everything RIGHT NOW. I feel like I'm going to burst.
    :-(
    I hate being a single Mom sometimes, (also with a sick parent) especially with Fibro. I'm also the only responsible sibling to care for my Mom, who is headed for her second cancer surgery in the next 2 weeks (last on was in December) I almost ran myself silly after that one...not to mention work full time (cuz I'm a single parent.....)
    Then I got sick, then worked sick, was off a few days and got written up for being off.
    Some days, I can bearly think straight/get up/face a new day.
    What to do...........
    :(
    Holly_RN
  4. Carmellaf

Carmellaf New Member

just wanted to send out some ((((((((((Hugs)))))))))) to you.
  5. Jen F

Jen F New Member

One day at a time, maybe even 15 minutes at a time, gal...

I was always interested in primal scream therapy, and actually had an opportunity to do something similar in the country where it was okay to scream, yell, etc.

Was wonderful.

Hope you find a place to try it sometime.

heck, my neighborhood here is so bad I could probably scream my head off without 911 arriving...when a firecracker went off the night before a holiday recently my first thought was that it was a gunshot.

Toronto is becoming more like New York.

ahh..but I digress.

I hope your Mom's surgery goes okay and that your daughter's problems get sorted out. I suggest taking some natural antianxiety stuff for yourself right now and meditating for short periods of time if you can. I know, easier said than done.
  6. Holly_RN

Holly_RN New Member

Sigh.....
    Thanks for all of your wonderful responses. Sometimes, it helps just to vent. Things are just so overwhelming right now....it feels as though I should be more than one person.
    I guess the major feeling I have is total and utter aloneness. That, and I just don't feel good. Thanks for the shoulders (collective) to cry on. That really helps.
    With friendship,
    ~Holly_RN~