Update and more prayers please

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Takesha, Oct 24, 2003.

1. Takesha

Takesha New Member

Some of you may remember the prayer request I made for the wife of one of my instructors. I spoke with Linda personally several days ago and she is not doing well at all. She has been unable to walk much and now has a large swelling in her abdomen that is keeping her from laying down. She had what the doctors called "tumor fevers" and sever reactions to some antibiotics. Please continue to pray that all signs of cancer with leave, and that she will be restored to perfect health. She is believing for a Miracle. Dr.Sherman needs our prayers too, as he continues to care for her. The doctors just seem to want to give her morphine and tell her she is dying...I won't accept that report.
    Thank you for your continued prayer.

Takesha
  2. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Takesha,

I will certainly be praying to the Lord for a blessing and a miracle for Linda.

I'm still praying for you also Takesha.

In Jesus name,amen.

Danny
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I remember the Linda you requested prayer for and I am sorry that she is not doing so well. I will keep both her and her husband in my prayers. I am with you Takesha, I won't accept that Linda is going to die. The doc's are really only guessing but the Great Physician above will have the final say! He made these bodies, gave them life, and only He can say when it is our time to die.
    Lisa
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Taskesha, and that doctor that is caring for her also. The doctors need the pray to treat people like they are there own Mothers, Sisters, daughters and wives.

Will keep her in prayer for a miracle.....

Blessings ...........

Shalom, Shirl

5. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying as you requested for your friend.

Best wishes,
    Sandyz
  6. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

you are talking about Debbie. I went to the same church as this doctor and his wife attended for a little while! I also saw this tape in church that showed how badly this cancer had ahold of his body. It truly was a miracle from the Lord that those tumors just started shrinking! I also heard him speak about this illness he went through and his being so very near to death and to see him today, noone would ever believe that he was the same person. Just wanted to add to your reply about the great miracle that the Lord performed on this doctor/preacher!
    Lisa
  7. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Dear Lord, please hear all of our prayers here on the Worship board for Linda, please life her up and gives us all a miracle by curing her and removing all signs of cancer. Completely heal her of this terrible disease.
    We Love you lord and we know how almighty you are. Thank you for the many blessings you bestowed upon all us each day. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny