Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CockatooMom, Dec 25, 2006.

1. CockatooMom

CockatooMom New Member

Well, I hope everyone had a nice Christmas. I spent the day packing and getting ready to move, which is a positive thing.

For Chrismas, I went to a lunch at one of my best friends house's then to my mom's for a small supper with just the two of us.

She had been SO helpful with this move! There is no way I could've done it alone. I am grateful that I have movers coming tomorrow for the rest of it.

But I had to go in and tear apart the refrigerater & stove and scrub the bathroom down, took all the light fixtures and cleaned them. (I can actually see now!)

Anyway, for those who didn't read an earlier post....I got A's & B's in all my classes except the one nursing class I have struggled with all year.

Of course due to the untimely midlife crisis my husband is having with his new girlfriend, I had an even more difficult time geting through my classes.

SO, I have to take the class again, but it is not offered until next fall. But, that is ok. I feel I am where I need to be. I am at peace with everything going on in my life. Some days are more frustrating than others, butin general I am learning to look at the reasons behind things.

Now..the important info...Since I am moving, and the cable company cannot get to me until Jan 3rd, I will have NO INTERNET!!!!!

So take care everyone and I wish everyone a blessed new year,!

Love & Hugs,

2. boltchik

boltchik New Member

Nice to hear your update and you seem to be so positive! Sounds like you are moving forward. Congrats on your good grades. Well, it sounds like you are starting a new chapter in your life, hope it is exciting! Merry Christmas! Kim :)