Update.......For my lump I get a ct scan tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, May 20, 2003.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Thanks to those who asked about it, I will let you know of course when we learn something, it is not a lymph, we know that, I am not overly worried about it tho, I am not even thinking the worst.

Thanks again for the concern, I am sure it is nothing serious, more fat on my already waaaaaaaaaaaay too fat body.

Jaci

I had the ct scan today, they did inject the iodine, that was a strange feeling, not at all painful, I just felt really warm inside & it felt like I was wetting my pants, I told the gal I really don't need any help in that area!!!!

Not exactly sure when I learn anything, I am guessing a week or 2 they will send the results to Madwolf, I am sure everything will be fine, most of the test we all have turn out to be nothing.

Can anyone tell me if they have had the same type of lump & what it usually turns out to be, it is right on top of my breast in the front of the underarm shaving area, in front of the lymph area apparantly. It is on my left side.

Jaci

[This Message was Edited on 05/21/2003]
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

That's what I call the CT's, unless they try to give me dye, then we have a problem. I won't let them do that anymore.

I like the CT's cause they aren't Painful, no needles, and nobody sticking their hands all over me. You just lay there, and relax.

Hope the test's come out ok for you, godd luck,
    kredca4/sharon
  3. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

...will be thinking of you.
    Let us know how it goes.
    hugs
    Mary x
  4. dsames

dsames New Member

Hope things go well with your ct, and I am sure they will.
    Hold positive thoughts
    Our prayers are with you.
  5. dd

dd New Member

Just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow. Please let us know what you find out. I'll keep you in my prayers that everything turns out ok.

I am glad to hear that your sister is finally able to take care of Cody again. What a wonderful "Mom" you have been to your nephew for the past 5 years.

Love,

Debbie