update for slowlygoingcrazy, pinkquartz & paulmark

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tansy, May 24, 2003.

1. tansy

tansy New Member

Hi

On May 27th I am changing my internet service provider so will have a new e-mail address. When I know what it is, and can work out how to use the different e-mail facility, Ill let you all know.

Take care

Cheers, Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 05/24/2003]
    [This Message was Edited on 05/27/2003]
  2. tansy

tansy New Member

Yes I'd love to chat about photography via e-mail.

Suppose it's my background in education that means I don't expect people to be "good" at what they do. It's the passion and enthusiasm that matters.

Cheers

Tansy
  3. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

Thanks for letting me know.

Hope it all goes smoothly,

hugs
    Mary x
  4. pinkquartz

pinkquartz New Member

hope its a hassle-free switch.......were you a teacher? i hadn't taken that in.........
    cheers
    pinkquartz
  5. tansy

tansy New Member

Yes I was a teacher. Subject was English, taught ages 5-16 through career though started in primary.

Half my career was in special education: mostly students with emotional and behavoural difficultes. Loved it, very challenging but oh so rewarding.

Cheers

Tansy
  6. tansy

tansy New Member

Well the engineers turned up this morning instead of the afternoon as scheduled. The person I booked this through gave them wrong info so they couldn't change my ISP etc over. The only alternative was to have wires running through most of the house, I'll be using cable TV line instead of the phone line and the box is as far away from my computer as one could get.

I know we have addled brains but I do wish when I struggle to get things right people would make the effort to listen. I suppose it's our limited mental energy that makes us more annoyed when silly things like this go wrong.

So as you have no doubt guessed I still have the same e-mail address for now.

Cheers

Tansy
  7. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

I think I'm more surprised when things go RIGHT these days!

Whatever happened to smooth, efficient service?

Hey ho - ok, we'll stick with your old one for now honey. Let us know if they ever get organised enough to change you over LOL

hugs
    Mary x