Update from Leanne Kaiasmom re Quit Job

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kaiasmom, Jul 6, 2006.

1. kaiasmom

kaiasmom New Member

Thank you all so much!! I sure appreciate the support you all have given me in this time of need. Lord knows I need all the help I can get, considering they're all basically ignoring me around here.

Sorry I haven't been on here much lately - haven't been feeling well & trying to find a new job at the same time. We have to be able to pay rent on the first, so unfortunately just taking some time off to relax in between jobs isn't much of a choice. If I do end up with some time off, it will be frantically searching for a new job.

I'm not too worried though. My history is typically 1 or 2 interviews & that is all that is necessary - luckily I am good at what I do & am good at communicating that without sounding full of myself.

I am hopeful that my interview tomorrow will go well - it is the job closest to home that I have applied to, so by that respect it would be preferrable. I will still have the 2nd & 3rd worst commutes (to & from work) in the bay area, but at least it isn't any further than I have to go now.

Anyways, better get back to work for now (Only 1 more week after tomorrow)- unfortunately they did not offer to let me go with pay. I do too much work here for them to do something stupid like that.

They are going to be hurting big time when I'm gone, and will have a very hard time replacing me - if they can. So, I get to leave knowing that even though I'm going out professionally, they're screwed, and that feels soooooo good (I have to take what I can get, right)?

Take care & Thanks again,
    Leanne
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Go after the job you want if you can. I always think we tend to undersell ourselves.

Good luck and let us know what happens.

Love Anne Cromwell