Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sues1, Sep 3, 2007.

1. sues1

sues1 New Member

To anyone not knowing.......I had cancer and had my left breast removed and now under chemo...

Now I know that chemo is like having a VERY VERY VERY bad case of the flu..........I think with outout all my other stuff I (we) have to deal with , it would just be a Very bad csse of the flu. You get over it in time to do it all again.

It is worth it though.......I am not complaining. Blessed that I have a fighting chance. I do not have signs of still having cancer so this increases my odds of it not coming back.

I am not online often and have not read here for sometime. I have many emails unopened.

I do think of all of you and various ones with thier problems. Sending all many Blessings and Love...........Susan
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Glad you checked in, Susan! Take care of yourself and praying for a good outcome for you.

Have a good Labor Day if you can.

3. mimimurch4

mimimurch4 New Member

Hi, don't know you, I am fairly new to the Arthritis Board,
    have RA, but read your post and my heart went out to you.
    I am so happy they got all the cancer, but prayers will be with you for a complete recovery. Please rely on this board for support and if you need to talk, I love to!!!!!!!
    Take it easy and know that people are thinking of you.

Very Soft and Gentle Hug!
  4. jmq

jmq New Member

So relieved to hear from you. You continue to be an inspiration to me. I have heard how aweful the chemo is and know you are being so strong. I will be happy when this is all over for you. How much longer do you need to have the chemo?

I am still praying for you and hope you will be getting stronger and stronger everyday.

5. sues1

sues1 New Member

Chemo is every 3 wks. Not so bad really. I mean I never felt 100 % before all of this, so the two gets sort of mixed up. Really, tired, IBS and all, which is which? Most of my hair is gone. "They" say it starts growing back in 2-3 weeks after final treatment.

I'm wishing for thicker hair and a little curl also! Always had straight hair.

I have great loved ones and plenty to be thankful for. DH is great. I only look at the positive, which we all should do. We all have blessings for sure.

Love to all.................Susan
  6. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi Sweetie ;)
    Iam so happy you wrote to us!

Iam happier that your doing so well!

I have missed you............please, when you feel better write to me........in the meantime ....Iam sending lots of prayers, hugs, and love to you, thank you Sues for all the times you have been here for me......

I simply want you to know Iam here for you too! ;)

7. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am glad to hear from you. i know you are feeling pretty not so good. and the special time that you gave to us all hear means alot to us all.

many hugs and prayers from all of here!