Update: Help PANDORA win $$$$ by voting for a CFS video at igive.com

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bakeman, Nov 19, 2010.

1. bakeman

bakeman New Member

It's simple and painless.

[This Message was Edited on 11/26/2010]
  2. bakeman

bakeman New Member

It looks like by the end of the day phoenix rising might be able to take over the 8th spot. Just 2 days ago it was ranked 17th. So as you can see we are making major headway. Every single vote counts.

Update: PR is ranked #8.

Also I forgot to mention, you can vote once per day.

[This Message was Edited on 11/21/2010]
  3. bakeman

bakeman New Member

4. bakeman

bakeman New Member

I have not looked into this but as far as i know he uses donations to pay himself and to keep the sight running. It looks like a full time job to me. He probably uses some of the money to pay his rent too.

The reason I am supporting this cause is because IT"S FREE TO DO.

I have no problem supporting the website. Why? Because he has brought so many PWC together. I now realize how important it is to bring the masses together to be united and to fight for change as one.

My fist choice is to give to WPI of course ,and I already do annually, and when they have a free way to raise funds, I will do it as well. They get my igive search and shopping/purchase donations.

By the way I am not affiliated with cort or PR. My only connection is I am a member of his website with less than 10 posts to my name.

5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

On a bit of a different tangent, but germane to this discussion--when you purchase products from this website, PH donates to research being done on our illnesses.

Love, Mikie
  6. bakeman

bakeman New Member

Thanks for the compliment rainbow. I'm Just trying to help our cause.

Mikie makes a very good point, we can't forget about all that pro health does for us too. I am very grateful for that.

7. bakeman

bakeman New Member

Phoenix Rising is positioned in 5th and almost definately will win $250

1st place gets $1,000, 2nd/3rd gets $500, 4th to 8th gets $250 and 9th to 18th gets $150.

So as of now, many PWC have concluded reaching the top 3 is very unlikely for Phoenix Rising there for, the group is putting votes in for PANDORA now. PANDORA has a chance at winning $150.

Thanks to all who have voted and continue to vote.

Pandora needs our help now.

here is the link:

[This Message was Edited on 11/26/2010]
  8. bakeman

bakeman New Member

9. helen41

helen41 New Member

Right now we have 2 days left in the contest and still need 154 votes to get Pandora another $150.
    I think this is do-able, if the whole ME/CFS and FM community pulls together
  10. UsedtobePerkyTina

UsedtobePerkyTina New Member

Thank you, Bake.

I am communications director for PANDORA.

Nice to know I have help out there.

11. gapsych

gapsych New Member

What place is PANDORA? I did not see it in the top 10.

12. bakeman

bakeman New Member

I"m glad to help. I look at it as helping myself ,so as you can see my motivations are purely selfish so no need to thank me, but of course I'll take the thanks anyway!

As for the status of the 2 cfs contestants, it's not looking good right now the way the auditing process is going. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and voting everyday but I'm preparing myself for the cookie to crumble.

BTW, Thanks for working with PANDORA, you guys have a great organization. I'm looking forward to the construction of the NJ NEI!