update mom baby

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by robin1667, Jul 1, 2008.

1. robin1667

robin1667 New Member

My Daughter and baby girl made it threw!!!!7lbs. 8oz.,19 1/2in.My daughter & baby sounded good when she called at 7:49pm.They are checking them both out thoroughly.
    I couldn't make the trip,I tried,had to turn around.
    I want to thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and encouragement!Our prayers were heard & answered!!
    I not only got a granddaughter added to my family.But I feel I have a new family here.
    I'm going to take my sleeping pills now,and see them tomorrow,as soon as I feel safe enough to drive.
    Her name is Madalynn Renee.They will come home Thurs. as long as things continue to go well.
    God Bless each and everyone of you!!For being here for us.I would have had a more difficult time without all of you. Love,Robin

[This Message was Edited on 07/01/2008]
  2. jaba520

jaba520 New Member

I am so happy to hear everything went well. Prayer warriors are the best.
  3. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

So glad all is well, keep us updated. :)
  4. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

congratulations on the new grandaughter !

God is good . I am so glad that things are going well . Have a wonderful rest and keep us posted on how that little girl and mom are doing !

Holly
  5. poets

poets Member

This is wonderful news! I'm so happy to know that the baby arrived safely. I'll continue to pray for all of you. Thanks so much for the update!

Hugs,
    Meg
  6. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I posted about 13 minutes before you did lastnite and allready KNEW that Madalynn Renee was doing fine...

As soon as I wrote 'Calling all Angels', they let me know...

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!

Good job all...

Peace, well deserved~MamaDove

Funny, I just realized that she weighed the same as I at birth...Will have to check to see how long I was, that would be a real conicidence...tehe[This Message was Edited on 07/02/2008]
  7. Missizzy

Missizzy New Member

Welcome to the world, little one!! You've had a lot of very special people praying for you, your Momma, and your Grandma. You are indeed, a special and most perfect girl. We are all so blessed to know that you have arrived and are strong and well. Blessings on all your family.

Hugs to all,

Missizzy
  8. texangal81

texangal81 New Member

They are the BEST. I'm so glad mama and baby were fine. i was blessed to be there at the birth of my grandson - wow it was awesome.......

Praise GOD that they both came through fine.

Erin