*UPDATE*MORE Hurricane prayers needed

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pegasis, Sep 18, 2003.

1. pegasis

pegasis New Member

Please keep all of us in the path of the hurricane in your prayers ok? It keeps getting down graded but, it is still really powerful. Hugs for you all and I asked God to take care of all the poeple with prayer requestes here on the board. Lots of love, gentle hugs, and God's greatest blessings to all, Melody (pegasis)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/23/2003]
  2. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

I will also be praying for you and the others that are being affected by this storm.
    Lisa
  3. pegasis

pegasis New Member

You all kept the prayers up and it saved my hubby's truck. We had a huge branch that spaned the whole road that fell like an inch behind my hubby's pickup truck. We don't have the type of insurance that would cover the damage from that and dont have the money for it either. So thank you all for your prayers, God came through for us. (As always of corse lol) How is everyone else in the hurricanes path? Love and hugs, Melody
  4. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Glad to know that you are ok. God really does come through for us! Thank you Lord for keeping Melody and her family safe! Amen.

Lisa
  5. Hikagranma

Hikagranma New Member

Lord Jesus - keep all these people safe - help them in what ever their need may be. In your Blessed name I pray. Amen & Amen
  6. pegasis

pegasis New Member

Well, I let you all know how close it was for Frank and I. And Mom and Dad's roof held praise God!!! But, my Aunt just bought a house so that my grandparents could come live with her. Unfortunately, she now has like 9 trees down. They missed the house (Praise God agian!!!)but, did take out alot of her fence. My parents have gone down to help get rid of it all but there is still more work to do. She works such long hours and has so much stress in her life. Please everyone keep her in your prayers. She needs them very much. Lots of love, gentle hugs,and God's greatest blessings for all!!! love, Melody (pegasis)