Update on BF moving out

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by poeticbobbi, Aug 20, 2007.

1. poeticbobbi

poeticbobbi New Member

I am sooo pissed I just found out that my now ex,who I am waiting for to move out has put in an application 3 weeks ago with my landlord so he can get the apartment two doors down from me.I found out by accident when talking to the building manager.I want him GONE!!!I don't want him around thinking he can cause me pain.Right now all he is doing is making me see him as even more of an ass(excuse me).Why would he want to do that?? I think it is weird. Obviously he really doesn't care or he intends to be a problem.Why would he even wanna live on the same block let alone the same building and the same floor.
  2. biddys2007

biddys2007 New Member

be careful poeticobbi;sometimes these guys just do this to make your life miserable but other times they can be dangerous. keep a close eye on him and keep your doors locked. he may just be trying to get you out so he has a nice place to live and you can worry about all the problems of moving. just be careful and watch out for yourself and if you do see him just smile,gets them all the time.makes him realize he isn't getting to you. take care and keep both eyes and ears opened. good luck biddy