Update on brother

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by J-in-Ohio, Nov 6, 2003.

1. J-in-Ohio

J-in-Ohio New Member

First, thanks for everyone's prayers and to God for listening. While none of us has heard directly from my brother, Dad finally got a hold of someone who worked with bro where he last was workimg. This kid said he seemed fine when he left but they were working 14-18 hrs a day, 6 days a week. I'm sure that's taken a toll on my brother as he not only is depressed, he also suffers from Rheumatiod Arthritis. He also said my brother had to miss events he planned to go to like friends' weddings.

Anyway, after talking to my Dad, this kid called someone in San Fran who knows my brother and the San Fran guy said he just saw my bro the day before. So at least we know he is still walking this Earth! Of course, we won't breath a complete sigh of relief until one of us speaks directly to him.

Thanks again for all your prayers!
  2. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

I have not been on this board for a long while...decided to check in and see who may need prayer. I too live in NE Ohio...so Hi...but did want to say I will pray your brother feels led to contact you all soon...to releave your heart of any concerns...God Bless...
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Its good to know you got some news, but I will continue to pray that he personally gets in touch with one of your family.

Prayers to continue untill I hear from you!

God's blessings on your family....

Shalom, Shirl
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello J,

Glad you finally got a little good news on your brother. I certainly hope he contacts you and your family soon.
    I will continue to pray that your brother ois safe and remains that way. I will also pray that he feels lead to contacts you personally and yall get together soon.

Danny