Update on Cactus Lil?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by JaciBart, Sep 18, 2002.

1. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Anyone know what is going on with Cactus Lil???

She is AWOL.

Jaci
  2. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Anyone know what is going on with Cactus Lil???

She is AWOL.

Jaci
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

As soon as someone gets in touch with her they will let us know.

Hopefully it is nothing serious.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. Cactuslil

Cactuslil New Member

I've just returned from a hectic but enjoyable trip to the coast with my daughter and son. This time is was a "nature trip" and what a trip! You should have heard the midnight sounds from the dunes with her playing her dizzirido and me on my Peruvian Flute. Love that SouthAmerican music!

I managed this trip to walk the shore, with cane or walker, wade out a bit in the tide and play with the dogs. I was determined I would do these things one last time; hopefully it will be but one of a few more.

I go to the opthalmologist about the double vision Friday; I personally believe it is due to weakening muscles and for years my eyes have not accomodated together. I do hope a good ole look at the optic nerve is a positive...if that is all a-okay, I'm fairing allright.

Have an ssi hearing for Will 9th Oct. and am torn between proceeding or just dropping it. I will pray.

Well, my dear daughter has third degree blisters on her shoulders that really need to be treated as third degree but I know that is a painful thing.

Well, I missed you folks "of the forum" and am glad to be home. Hopefully Southpark will bring on a laugh or two with those silly little innocent boys! Love CactusLil'