Update on dizzyness

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by delphine60, Oct 24, 2002.

1. delphine60

delphine60 New Member

Ok I posted a message a while ago asking if people had any problems with dizzyness and thank you everyone who responded. I did go to the doctor and trust me this isnt a new thing for me but I did come up with an interesting idea. We noticed that my blood pressure was always very low, so I went out and bought a blood pressure moniter and started tracking my bp every morning, when I felt dizzy, when I felt good, and such things. I noticed that when I felt dizzy the diastolic number was very low and my pulse was very high. Apparently when you have low bp your heart races to catch up in volume so that you maintain harmony, with this increase there is a low amount of protien in your blood so it's leached out of your muscles. This causes weakness, dizzyness, falling down, and being tired all the time. I saw this and thought, hey I wonder if anyone else who has been dizzy or has cfs has the same problems, it woudn't be noticed by doctors because they think of low bp as a good thing.
    Anyway, I'm going to be doing a study on this now, and I was wondering if anyone wants to participate as well? I was just going to do a case study on myself but hey, this is an opportunity that I don't want anyone to miss if it could help. So what it entails basicaly is monitering your bp when you wake up, rate how you feel, write down what you eat and the your bp about an hour after, also increasing the amount of protien you eat. So if anyone is interested in trying this with me, please reply or email me at magickmorgaine@yahoo.com. Thanks and good luck for everyone.
  2. delphine60

delphine60 New Member

Ok I posted a message a while ago asking if people had any problems with dizzyness and thank you everyone who responded. I did go to the doctor and trust me this isnt a new thing for me but I did come up with an interesting idea. We noticed that my blood pressure was always very low, so I went out and bought a blood pressure moniter and started tracking my bp every morning, when I felt dizzy, when I felt good, and such things. I noticed that when I felt dizzy the diastolic number was very low and my pulse was very high. Apparently when you have low bp your heart races to catch up in volume so that you maintain harmony, with this increase there is a low amount of protien in your blood so it's leached out of your muscles. This causes weakness, dizzyness, falling down, and being tired all the time. I saw this and thought, hey I wonder if anyone else who has been dizzy or has cfs has the same problems, it woudn't be noticed by doctors because they think of low bp as a good thing.
    Anyway, I'm going to be doing a study on this now, and I was wondering if anyone wants to participate as well? I was just going to do a case study on myself but hey, this is an opportunity that I don't want anyone to miss if it could help. So what it entails basicaly is monitering your bp when you wake up, rate how you feel, write down what you eat and the your bp about an hour after, also increasing the amount of protien you eat. So if anyone is interested in trying this with me, please reply or email me at magickmorgaine@yahoo.com. Thanks and good luck for everyone.
  3. selma

selma New Member

Most of us have the same dizziness. Have you tried to increase salt intake ? Could you also be as alot of us
    Hypoglycemic? Check the Library and posts on Hypoglycemia.
    Good luck.

Love, Selma