Update on Food Problem and Back Problem

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by reiki, Jan 18, 2006.

1. reiki

reiki New Member

I used the this little icon because I wish I could move like that...lol.
    Hiya all, just to update you...I went to the Dr's today about my back and his is writing a letter today and sending it to the hospital for me to get my back x-rayed as he did not like the feel of my spine, so good news at least he is doing something. I also mentioned to him about the lack of food intake, as some of you may know for the last 2 months I have only been able to eat banana's, dry grilled chicken and veg..as everything else causes me major stomach problems. He said it sounds like IBS and he has given me some Mebeverine Tablets to take, will give these ago and see if they help. Has anyone else had these tabs, if so have they help? xxx
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

you have this. Have you had a stool test for giardia or crypto too, this can cause inability to eat successfully.
    Good luck with xrays
    Anne
  3. reiki

reiki New Member

thank you for your reply hunny, now i am going to show my ignorance no i have not had any stool tests for the two conditions you mention, and i have to be honest i don't think i have even heard of them. any other info you may have on this would be great, and do you think i should mention this test to the Dr?...sometimes i find we need to tell them what we want to happen to get results, have you had these tests? thanks again look forward to chatting again soon xx