Update on Hubby's New Job :)

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Milo83, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Thank you all for all your prayers!!

Well Don has finished one full week on the new job - he says he likes it and everyone he has been with this week was very nice

He didn't get the over-time they said he would, BUT that is understandable, since right now, he is riding or either has someone with him till he gets to know all the products, and the routes...
    So naturally if you have two guys pulling stuff from the truck, you will get done faster - but within another week or two, he will have his own route

It was a "little" weird, being up all by myself, with him going to bed by 8pm and the kid at college - but some nights, I kinda enjoyed the ME time...

And yes, HE DOES GET FREE MILK
    Can also get some free drinks, like Iced Tea, Fruit Punch, Lemonade, OJ..........
    They also deliver stuff like sour cream, butter, yogurt, but that kind of stuff is usually institutional size stuff, and was also told that they can't have........

So the first week went pretty well.........
    Take Care........Love, Donna

**I want to "Thank" everyone for your prayers and kind words, hoping that he will get this job!!! |

2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m so glad thinks are going so well. It sounds like a pretty good job to have. I know its a big change but some change is good.

I have been feeling better lately so I have been doing quite a bit of fall cleaning. Its nice to get some of that done.

Blessings,
    Sandy