Update on Linda/ apology!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ValleyGirl89, Oct 23, 2003.

1. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Linda had her surgery on Monday for colon cancer and she has come through just fine. The doc's told Linda that they are confident that they got all the cancer. Before surgery, they ran numerous tests and told her that the cancer has not spread to any other major organs. I personally credit this to the Lord. He is the maker of these bodies of ours and He has complete control over them! Thank you all for your prayers.

Now, I need to also apologize for not being able to answer all of the posts! I really tried, but there has been so much activity on here lately and just not enough time in the day, having problems keeping up!

I have not had a chance to be on here in quite a few days. I have been on and off reading the posts and have been praying all the same, just not had time to reply. Seems like there is almost a whole page of new posts since I was on here last. Just wanted you all to know that I am praying for all of the requests, new and old.
    Lisa
    [This Message was Edited on 10/24/2003]
  2. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I am glad that Linda is on the road to recovery. Praise God. I know this board is getting busy, and that is why I tried to start up the 24 hour prayer wheel. Not one person can keep up with everything! I am seeing prayer answered and I know God has his eye on all of us.
    Hugs to you.
    Takesha
  3. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Yes, the Lord has been as busy on this board as this board has been busy! It is so good to hear all the answered prayers and all the new people coming here!
    Lisa
  4. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Hello Lisa,

This is joyous news about Linda. The Lord has truly
    blessed Linda and I pray he will continue to do so.
    I pray also that the Lord keeps us all in his loving hands
    and guides us closer to him. In Jesus name, amen.

Danny
  5. Shirl

Shirl New Member

So very happy for her, and will continue for prayer for Linda's speedy recovery too.

Do not apologize for not keep up with this board, its been blessed beyond any one persons ability to keep up with all posts. The Lord has just poured out His blessings here in abundance.

I do the best I can, but even if I do not post I always pray for all requests here every night.

You take care, and many blessings to you.

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 10/24/2003]
  6. ValleyGirl89

ValleyGirl89 New Member

Thank all of you for your continued prayers for Linda.
    Lisa