Update on me & my pregnancy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by severina, Dec 14, 2002.

1. severina

severina New Member

First of all I just want to say hi to you all,and I hope you are all doing ok since the last time I was here. I havent been online in a while,and its nice to catch up with you all again.Just thought Id keep you updated, well, for anyone whos interested!
    Im 29 weeks pregnant now! Time has flown by so quickly.
    I havent been totally fine, but mostly my fibro symptoms havent been too bad.Im still working full time, however, I was off last week coz I felt rather lousy. Ive had all the usual pregnancy complaints - indigestion, heartburn, backache,insomnia etc..and Ive managed with no meds!
    The only fibro symptoms to have remained with me are my facial numbness, and muscle pain, and Ive been getting headaches but not as severe as I used to.
    So far things are fine with baby, and I will keep you all posted on my progress.
    Love to you all
    Arlenex
  2. severina

severina New Member

First of all I just want to say hi to you all,and I hope you are all doing ok since the last time I was here. I havent been online in a while,and its nice to catch up with you all again.Just thought Id keep you updated, well, for anyone whos interested!
    Im 29 weeks pregnant now! Time has flown by so quickly.
    I havent been totally fine, but mostly my fibro symptoms havent been too bad.Im still working full time, however, I was off last week coz I felt rather lousy. Ive had all the usual pregnancy complaints - indigestion, heartburn, backache,insomnia etc..and Ive managed with no meds!
    The only fibro symptoms to have remained with me are my facial numbness, and muscle pain, and Ive been getting headaches but not as severe as I used to.
    So far things are fine with baby, and I will keep you all posted on my progress.
    Love to you all
    Arlenex
  3. dojomo

dojomo New Member

Glad to hear everything is going as well as can be....Thanks for the update....Do continue to keep us posted.........DJ
  4. teach6

teach6 New Member

I'm so glad your pregnancy is going well. You're on the homestretch now. The next eleven weeks will fly by.

Wishing you and baby continued good health.

Barbara
  5. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I'm glad things are going well with the baby. What is your due date? I saw in your profile you live in Belfast. I am very interested in Irish history - I read everything I can get my hands on! My big dream is to visit Ireland. I'd love to come up to Belfast. I wish you well with your pregnancy and hope you have a very merry Christmas!

Annette2
  6. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I'd love to visit Northern Ireland; my last name is Derry, I'd fit right in, huh?? I'm so glad your pregnancy is going so well! Just proves that it can be done with a positive attitude & the right medical care. I'm so happy you are doing so well!! You must be getting very excited. Hope the last trimester goes along well, too---let everyone know how you are doing! Others on this board have asked about possible future pregnancies, you are a great example that it can happen!!

Hugs,
    Pam