Update on Me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Beadlady, Aug 6, 2008.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Still having a very rough time from the fall I had a week ago.

I went back to Chiropractor today, he had me back on the "drop table" and the adjsutments made me cry. And getting off the table was very painful.

We discussed my jobs and he flat out said I've been doing TOO much and wants me off the rest of the week. Need to my rest my back to allow some healing. If I'm not feeling alot better by Friday to come back in for Plan B--which I have no idea what his thoughts are on that.

Well, going to lay on the couch with the ice pack and watch TV & rest for a bit--it hurts to sit too.

I just want to be feeling better--I hate being sick & in extreme pain--and the low dose of pain pills I have don't help much.
  2. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

Gentle hugs for you, Susan
  3. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

It's so hard to stop and let our bodies repair themselves.

You have to relearn how to "do" life and pace yourself.

Take care
  4. lrning2cope

lrning2cope New Member

Back pain can be so exhausting. It just saps the energy out of you. I hope you rest well.

5. poets

poets Member

Sure hope you feel better soon. I know how it is with backpain. It surely can make you miserable.

Take care of yourself, and don't overdo.

6. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I hope resting helps your back. I know what a drag it is to have to deal with being sick and in pain all the time.

7. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Just a little hint I thought of; I bought a girdle that goes above the waist 1 size too big (I may try 2 sizes larger next time I find one on sale).

I'm not interested in flattening my abdomen just want something easy to wear for my back that's not too thick like my back belt.

I wear this now when I go out. It helps me sit up straighter and is a reminder to be careful of my back.

Take care