update on me

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hannahfaid, Dec 8, 2008.

1. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

I havent posted in a long time.... I am doing as well as can be expected... no better...I can say I am doing worse... meds have increased.. I went from hydrocodone for pain to MS Contin 2x a day and Percocet 3x a day.. I thought moving to AZ was going to make me feel so much better.. I am sure it will...THE MOVE is still stressing me out! still trying to get settled! LOL
    trying to get back to my pet sitting trying to get a little life back ..now I am sick and its sucking what little energy I do have right out of me..gained about 10 pounds because I have been stuck in the house for 2-3 weeks doing nothing but stuff my face and lay on the couch and feel like crap...
    besides all that life is good have a good man in my life and my dogs are back with me and I am getting a few great clients so I am hoping its all a start of better things to come and a great new 2009 ahead!!
    post again soon!!
    love and hugs to all!
    hannah
  2. gapsych

gapsych New Member

Welcome back.

A move is at the top of the list as far as stress goes.

Take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing.

gap
  3. jmq

jmq New Member

Thank you for the update. I was wondering how you were doing. I am sorry you are so wiped out and in so much pain ...... that was a big move...and getting settled in and started with the pet sitting takes awhile. Let yourself rest and pace yourself.

Having a good man and your doggies....what more can you ask for!...yeah, I know good health would be right up there...but we never can have everything...sigh.

I will pray that things get better for you, and all of us in 2009.

Hugs back to you,
    jmq
  4. hannahfaid

hannahfaid New Member

its a all a work in progress right? LOL trying to get over this damned cold/bronchitis....actually having a few spurts of energy ...sleeping til 3pm helps too! god I feel like a bum! oh well..if I can do it I will I must have needed it..
    finished trimming the tree....vacuumed and picked up around the house a bit...back is spasming a bit though now...see chiro tomorrow yay!
    be glad when holiday are over get back to normal and pet sitting wont be crazy...I took on another client while I do a live-in....the other client has 3 dogs and 2 horses..the live -in is 4 dogs and 1 cat I will be busy!!!
  5. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

how are those cute eskies???? my eskie boy is doing great. they are such a comfort, aren't they? good to hear from you
    bigmama2