Update on me....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by Beadlady, Nov 7, 2012.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I had the left cataract removed yesterday.

This morning I had my follow up appt with the eye care clinic. On my way to the door I tripped and fell down on their sidewalk. It was on the corner section where the 2 sidewalks meet. Some of the nurses came out to help me and brought me a warm blanket and a pillow--they didn't want me to move until the dr could get out there to check me out. Missed hitting my head on their building by about an inch.

They decided I needed to be checked out at the hospital so hubby took me there. Fortunately, nothing broken; strained my knee along with a bunch of scrapes and bruises. Every inch of me hurts.

Later this afternoon I made it back to the eye clinic. The doctor said my eye is doing good and that this cataract was not as bad as the first one and I have very little post op inflammation.

I really need the chiropractor--but I don't know if that will mess with my eye or not--I'll call and find out. I may see if I can get some ultra sound theapy on my neck though.

Ok friends, going to try & get some sleep.

Take care,
    The Klutz aka Beadlady
  2. MicheleK

MicheleK Moderator

I am so sorry to hear about your fall. Ouch! I imagine since you wrote that you have become even more sore as one usually does the next couple of days. I do hope you are okay.

Glad your eye is doing good.

I love ultra sound therapy. It worked like a charm for the trigger points in my back.

Hugs, MicheleK