Update on mercury detox

Discussion in 'Detoxification' started by mbofov, Sep 13, 2013.

1. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Well, I didn't get to the third round for some eleven days after the 2nd one. The second one didn't wipe me out as bad pyhysically as the first one, but it left me in a dark mood which was hard to deal with, so postponed the third round.

Which I started last Sunday and finished Tuesday (still at half the original dose) and this time I tolerated it much better than the last - only got a little tired and spacey (sat at a traffic light just thinking, didn't notice the light turn green and so on) and did not get depressed like last time.

So am going to start the 4th round this coming Sunday, and will go back to the original dose I did the first time, am very curious to see how it will go. And am very glad I'm tolerating it so much better.

Mary
  2. rockstar69

rockstar69 Gail

Hi Mary , We are glad to hear you are tolerating it so much better and wish you all the best.

Gail
  3. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Hi Gail and Jam - thanks for your good wishes! This is something I have wanted to do for a couple of years and so it's huge for me that I'm able to do it now. I think I posted elsewhere that I'd read about how a mercury detox helped a few others overcome "post-exertional malaise", which is why I want to do this so badly.

Anyways, I'll post updates --

Mary