Update on my Dad STATUS QUO(hes sitll alive)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Butterfly_of_grace, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Butterfly_of_grace

Butterfly_of_grace New Member

Hi everyone!
    Staus Quo on my Dad. Ive been checking in everyday sometimes a few times a day. Hes still stubborn, still very sick, but he sounds a little better. AT least he can speak more than two word without being winded and out of breath gasping for air.
    Its been cold here so I advised him not to go out into the cold because it will make breathing more difficult.
    All I can do is pray he will do the right thing. For now, I offer advice and love and support. Its all I can do.

THANK YOU SO MUCH all the people who responded to my post the other day. It really comforted me so much...God bless all of you.

Im not alone and thats a wonderful thing. Thanks a BUNCH again.

Love and HUGS to all! Ill keep updating as the days go on. Im not sure how long he can live like this but we will see. I did try a scare tack-tick by explaining that if he does blow a blood clot he could end up in a hospital bed anyway, unable to move or talk...and then where would he be? Little by little Im letting him know the seriousness of his health. Hopefully it will sink in.

love -Diane
  2. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Hi Diane,

Thanks for the update...

Thinking of you~Alicia
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

hugs diane

from jodie