Update on my Daddy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Busyknitter2, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Thank you for all of your kind words and prayers.

Daddy is doing somewhat better today. He is still in ICU, and will be for a couple more days at least.

He has a very bad case of broncotis, and is on a very strong dose of antibiotics. He is still on oxygen and his heart rate is a little fast but it is better than it was yesterday.

My husband and I where up there all day, and are going back early in the morning, I want to try and catch the Dr.

Thank you again for all of your prayers and kind words. You are all wonderful and they mean alot.

I will keep you posted.

God bless, Pam
  2. Aeronsmom

Aeronsmom New Member

Thank you for updating us on your Father's condition, I am pleased to hear that he is starting to feel better, I'll keep praying for him to continue to keep on getting better.

Ann
  3. Rene

Rene New Member

So sorry about your dad. Well its awful and after you have been there for me now you have to go through it too. I will pray for your dad and I hope he gets out of ICU soon.

I'd ask for a recliner to help you while you're with him. That helped a lot. My mom just got diagnosed with COPD. Are you happy with the hospital he is in?

Take care and I will pray for him and you when I get to bed in just a minute.
    Rene

4. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Thank you for the kind thoughts and words.

I am getting ready to go back up to the hospital, I need to catch the Dr. and find out for sure what is going on, and what their plans are.

Rene as far as the hospital, no I am not completely satisfied. I felt that they did not want to take the time to answer my questions. He is getting pretty good care. They do have a recliner in his room, you are right it does help.

Thank you again for all of the thoughts, prayer, and support.

God bless; Pam