Update on my Date Yesterday LOL

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrohugslife, Sep 22, 2006.

1. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Ya know I completely collapsed after posting my message on here LOL.

So I see that there were all sorts of spelling errors. So yeah it looks like I have a man I think LOL. He wants to see me exclusively HOWEVER I am watching him and seeing what he does before the ceremony of YOU ARE MY MAN begin lol.

He was very helpful with me on our date and making sure that I was alright. We had a little trouble finding each other, as I came in from a different gate than he was coming from. So we found out that in order for me to get to where he was was a looooong walk, so he just met me at where I was at. I was nervous in meeting him.

We mostly sat a lot, and talked and he was content with that. Lots of hugs LOL.

So now just waiting to see if a second date occurs LOL, before any future ceremonies can occur LOL.
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I am glad everything went well with your date, Fibrohugslife. You deserve to find someone really nice.

hugs Marion
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Looking at your pic I would say that ANY man would be bowled away as you are so pretty-gorgeous in fact.

Love Anne
  4. Marta608

Marta608 Member

ALLLLLLLLright!

May this be as good as you think it can be.

Marta
  5. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

Oh thanks everyone! It was funny about an hour ago I thought of him and I decided to call him and he was just about send me a text message. So it seems we think of each other at the same time.

However LOL he knew I was tired and sleepy when he asked about being exclusive with him, so he was not 100% sure if I was serious when I said yes. I told him today that I am serious about what I want and need, and I need and want him in my life, so we will be talking more about that tonight.

If he is not serious then to the curb he goes. If he can't take me seriously then there is no trust and I can't be with someone who can't trust me. But he knows that I am very wanted and a desirable woman and men do go after me LOL. I am smart, beautiful and all that LOL----not being vain here just realizing my self worth and God given gifts.

Anyway will see he says later and all. My focus is on school and my health and all. A great man would be nice to add to that but that is very unknown and unexpected.
    [This Message was Edited on 09/22/2006]
  6. sues1

sues1 New Member

thanks for the update......being too serious right away is scary.....but I think you know that.

Wishing it all continues to go well.......Susan
  7. baanders

baanders New Member

I mean someone loved me and married me even though I came down with FM! It was like a miracle...but truely...if you love eachother even FM can't stop love!!!

I hope you have even better dates ahead and let us know when the wedding is planned. :)

baanders
  8. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

I know that with dating seriously can be scary. Dating period in this world is absolutely scary anyway.
    So I think all in all it will be fine.

He has not run away yet LOL and I have tried to scare him away but he keeps coming back.

However at this time this is what I need, and I have been going after that to date just one person solely. It is so HARD to meet someone these days that want to date exclusively and I am not being desperate here either.

This allows me to build a friendship and something special with them. I can be myself as I always have been and see where it goes.

I know that he likes and cares for me. He is scared right now about my eating as I barely eat anything and it is because of my IBS problems and I am trying to not cause another flare up.
    He desires for me to eat something that will help build my muscles and I understand where he is coming from.

He reads up on my illness and honestly LOL that is a turn on for me. He actually cares about what I go through.

So we are going slowly with this, he is my trial boyfriend for now and then we see how things go and he is not dating anyone else and I am not dating anyone else.

I just feel that it is finally a little easier in dating and I can just get to know him on a personal level. We have been talking to each other for awhile. So deciding to be serious is a good option for us.

I do have my guard up as always to protect myself as I do not want any stress affecting my body.

So we shall see how things go for now. It's aaaallll good! LOL. I will see how long he lasts in my care. Most of them die off like the goldfish that you care for LOL.

9. fibrohugslife

fibrohugslife New Member

You so crazy! LOL. I don't know about any wedding--I am now scared of marriage....I cannot even think that far, but I can say that meeting someone that won't run or just after me for sex is a big deal for me. I want a long lasting relationship *long sigh*.

He's a nice guy and didn't try anything on me so I mean we shall see how things go, and I believe that God is testing my patience again as I do not do well in that department LOL.

So our profiles on the dating site stay the same. He is looking for friends and I am looking for long term relationships.

When we are ready to say hey you know this is the girl or guy that I REALLY want to date them even more seriously I will take my profile down and so will he. And go to the next level.

That seems to be how things go with dating nowadays. He is being cautious and so am I. I am still keeping my options open just in case this does not work out. Trying to make sure that I don't get played LOL.