Update on my denial at ALJ .

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Apr 17, 2009.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

My attorney just called and informed me that the new judge that denied me has denied 19 out of 20 people so far. That makes me feel better. The legal aid society is already filing complaints against the judge. My attorney said this makes for a good appeal and asking for new judge. RJ
  2. jasminetee

jasminetee Member

I'm so sorry to hear this. I've got my fingers crossed that you can get a judge who's intelligent and fair next time.

3. ChristineNY

ChristineNY New Member

I am so sorry to hear that you were denied, but it sounds like you have a very good chance at another appeal with a new judge. Did your lawyer say how long it would take to get another hearing? I will continue to pray for you to end up with WIN...you deserve it! Don't give up and try to stay positive...I know its easier said than done. This whole system is so messed up, it aggravates the crap outta me!!!

Take care,
  4. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

I don't know about another hearing. I was relieved when my attorney called back and said how much the judge denies claimes. 95 percent denial rate.!! So this will probably be something they can use to get another judge.

They want you to be honest and tell them that yes you can sometimes go to the grocery store,yet when you do they hold it against you. At least this judge did. I am the worse liar,so that won't happen. I don't have to be dead to get ssd.

Christine I am super happy for you sweetie. I know your family has lost alot. We have a good landlord who has been working with us. So I wil keep you informed.