Update on my dog--prayers still needed!!

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Beadlady, Jun 22, 2004.

1. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

My husband & I went and talked with the vet today, and we scheduled the surgery for Thursday morning. I was able to work out some payments arrangments, but I need to pay at least 25% of the surgery charges--at current estimate its
    $ 171.00 and a $ 100.00 a month.

I can do this, IF I can skip a payment I already have to make each month or IF they will let me make a smaller payment. I had to fax a letter to the decision maker--and hopefully will have an answer tomorrow.---

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers.
  2. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

Hi Beadlady,
    I have a miniature dachshund who is 13 years of age, I worry constantly about him, I know if any thing happens to him I can't afford big vet bills. My cat has just had several visits, diagnosis was slow, she has developed asthma, so is on treatment for that, but it has cost me several hundred dollars! They are more expensive than children.
    Like you I don't have any children, so my animals are my family, & mean the world to me. I am sorry your dog is so ill, I do hope & pray it will do well with the surgery.
    Linda.
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I am sending up more prayers for your beloved dog. I hope all goes well.

God bless,
    Sandy
  4. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

One step closer to the surgery process!

The person who I faxed a letter to yesterday, agreed to let me skip June's payment.---so I at least have money for the downpayment for the surgery.

Surgery is scheduled for tomorrow at 8:30AM

Still been a stressful day even with this good news--because I'm still so worried, but I will get through this.

I'll check in tomorrow and let you know how it went.

5. dash

dash New Member

I'll continue to pray for your beloved dog's recovery, and that God will bless you financially to cover the expense of the operation.

God bless,
    Della
  6. NewEnglander

NewEnglander New Member

Dear Lord I ask that you would help this family with the money they need for their dog, and Lord I ask that you would heal this dog in Jesus name
    amen
    luv lisa