Update on my Health

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mjgkennedy, Sep 14, 2006.

1. mjgkennedy

mjgkennedy New Member

Tonakay and others who are interested I am still attending a Herbalist who has helped me a great deal. I am doing fine except she has had to alter some of the herbs I was on and I went through a lot of cleansing which was hard.

I am on a herb called Golden Seal which is supposed to help with Fungal, allergies, Leaky Gut. I have cut down on it as I had a bad reaction and all my Candida symptoms seemed to come to the fore. I also ended up with cold sores and did not feel great. I have reduced it now to five drops once a day. My IBS has also improved and I am sleeping great on Passiflora and Lavender.

I seem to have more energy and am looking much better than I was. I have even taken up driving again after 10 years. I had to pass a Thery Test and got top marks. I had my second lesson this morning and got on fine. I wont know myself back driving again as I live up three hills and quite a distance from the town.

Keep you informed of my progress.

Mary
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

So happy to hear that you are making some progress! Driving again even, that's wonderful.. new freedom for you. Please keep me updated and I'm always watching for the paintings too.

Hugz,
    Tona
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

So glad to hear how much better you are. You haven't been on the board for a while and I was wondering how you were.

Love, Mikie