UPDATE ON MY HUSBAND...

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by fairydust39, Sep 5, 2007.

1. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Well things aren't good. They brought my husband back from Pitts. in a ambulance,to a local nursing home. Nothing more thay can do for him.
    He won't last long now. He isn't in any pain but uncomfortable just laying in the bed. His Cirrhosis is in the last stage,no hope unless God heals him.
    It is closer to home ,so much easier than driving 300+ miles per day alone,and being stone deaf! It was his dream for me to hear and I'm not sure he will be here to enjoy my new state of hearing !
    I'm am so heartsick,I can hardly function.
    I made his favorite dessert,Tapioca and will take it to the Nursing home today. He said he thinks he may be able to eat it.
    Please Pray for us.
    PS my activation of Cochlear Implant will be 9/11

--------------------
    Hugs Shirley
  2. mscindy

mscindy New Member

Your message moved me to tears. I only had a few minutes to be on the computer, and I was moved to open only a couple of posts, and yours was one of them. I now know why. I will pray for you and your husband today. My 8 year old son is a prayer warrior, and we will add you to our list tonight. I suffer from Meniere's Disease and can only hear out of my left ear, (which is horrible for a musician!!) I am grateful that I can hear tho-perfectly-out of that one. That is so awesome that you will be receiving an implant! I am sure your hubby is so excited for you-remember, he does know what it is going to be like for you, and his dream for you is coming true! It is a blessing that he knows it going to happen! If you have a moment, look up Dr. James Kennedy's message that was posted upon his death this week...Just google him. I think it may help. God Bless you. I will be hoping to hear from you-you have touched my heart! Cindy
  3. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

I am glad that all the people on the board is so kind and acring. The prayers will be heard and God is still on the Throne. He can change things quick.
    Hugs Shirley
  4. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

How did your implant activation go?
    Terri
  5. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Just letting you know that Al passed away at 8:48 on Sept. 11. (THe same day my Implant was activated).I was with him when he went. I am so glad that he's out of his misery. I thank God that he heard my Prayer and helped Al, to go home to Jesus Christ.
    When he died, I felt over whelming relief that it was over for both of us. I fell on my knees, by his bed and asked God to take his hand, and lead him home to Jesus. No more pain and suffering for him now. I still need your prayers !
    Love Shirley

PS my implant is doing good and I have had 2 mappings. I can hear but it is so different,especially since I am under such dreadful stress and pressure right now!My Dr says that after a while I'll hear much better but that I have to learn to hear in a different way !
    [This Message was Edited on 09/13/2007]
  6. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

I am sorry to hear about the lose of you wonderful husband. You are right thou he is in a far better place and is no longer in pain.

You are in my prayers. God bless;
  7. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I'm sorry about the loss of your wonderful husband! I pray the God will hold you in His arms as you go through this time, just as he is literally holding your husband now in Heaven.

Take care of you.

God's blessing on you and your entire family.

Sue
  8. Elisa

Elisa Member

I am so sorry and hope God will give you peace and rest. I am sad for you and will pray you are comforted by the Father.

Elisabeth
  9. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Yes Al's passing has left a great loneliness and huge empty space in my heart and life,but with God's help I'll make it.
    I went to church and it was strange to be there without Al. He was our Minister and Pastor of our church.
    Everything was empty and he left a great hole in our church also.
    The Holy Spirit has got me this far and I'm sure that he will continue to touch my heart and life,to give me strength to go on.Please remember me in Prayer.
    Love Shirley

10. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

I'm praying for you. When you're lonely, you can come here and talk..........Terri
  11. greatgran

greatgran Member

So sorry for your loss and all that you have been through...You will be in my prayers..please let us be here for you..

Much love and God Bless,
    greatgran
  12. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I have not been on the board for a few weeks, and am so sorry to hear about your dear husband, but knowing he is going home to his Lord is a very big confort.

I will keep you in my prayers, I have seen the suffering your husband went through, my Dad died of the same thing.

God bless lady, and know you are in my prayers as well as all the other wonderful prayer warriors here.

Shalom, Shirl