Update on my Mum

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Montysmum, Apr 11, 2004.

1. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

Mum had her eye tests, the first one went with out a hitch, some sort of ultrasound scan or something. The technician told Mum there was nothing she could see wrong, so not to worry. The second test wasn't so easy, Mum & Dad were left sitting in the waiting room for many hours, although she had been the first on the list, she had drops in her eyes, so couldn't see, & it was really miserable for her. I'm unsure what the tests were, & we don't know the results of that one, but she got through, so thank you all who prayed for her.
    I am off to see a Cardiologist tomorrow, I have to admit I am scared stiff ! I think the symptoms I have been getting are FM related, but the GP wants further checking to rule out anything else. So I would value prayers for that.
    Thank you all for caring & understanding.
    Linda.
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

I`m glad your mom got through those tests. I will be praying that her tests come back good. I`m also saying a pray for your for yor cardiologist visit. Its good that your getting things checked out to make sure its nothing else. We have so many different symptoms, its hard to tell if its just fm or something else.

Good luck with everything Linda.
    Sandy
  3. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

I will certainly be praying for your Mum and yourself.
    Dear Lord please be with both these ladies and stand by their sides, letting them both feel your presence, and I pray this will bring them comfort ,peace, and the strength to endure. May they both be blessed by your loving. I pray all of this in the name of Jesus, amen.]

Danny
  4. Montysmum

Montysmum New Member

Thank you for your prayers. I got through the ordeal of the Cardiologist, outcome is it's probably muscular pain ! He does want me to have a cardiogram to rule out mitral insuffiency, that won't be for some while as there is a waitng list.
    But I was reasonably relaxed, for me, which I'm sure was due to many prayers on my behalf, so thank you again.
    Linda.