Update On My New Doctor From The New's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunnilar, May 16, 2003.

1. sunnilar

sunnilar New Member

Hi Everyone, Sorry it has taken so long for me to get back.I have been Bleaching my house,visiting with friend's and enjoying my new feeling better status. My new Doctor is GRAND!!!!! It was a wonderful experence (sp) to actually find someone that had a clue. I went with all my info that I had gotten from here so I was ready. We were talking about the same things it was great. I am now on mega supplements which I must have really needed, GABA much more then the reccomened dose but it's working and I feel better then i have felt in 5 years. My racing brain has slowed down I know longer have more then 3 conversations at one time(used to have at least 5 needless to say most people couldn't keep up)(myself included). My fibro fog is less foggy I'm sleeping much better and I'm no longer singing when I try to sleep. I know sounds nut's but along with various thought's that keep my brain going I also sang song's. Trying to save that for the daytime now. He had great things to say about this site and he seems to be taking some of all the newest reserch and some of the old and working with his patients. Sorry to go on so long but if anyone want's to hear more just let me know. I've been telling everyone that I can get to listen and if I had a coffee table his book would be on it. Thank's for all the info(This Place Is the Best!!) Hope everyone can find at least a ray of sunshire through the fog. Love, Sonya
  2. Spoonerpaws

Spoonerpaws New Member

What type of doctor is she/he?
  3. sunnilar

sunnilar New Member

Hi,Thanks for replying I am so excited to tell someone on the board about this. He is a board-certified nutritional specialiast,chiropractic physician,author, speaker, and health consultant.(copyed from back of book) he has his own clinic with 2 female mds that work with him. they do both traditional and natural treatments. you can look up the clinic at advanced family medicine. Even though it doesn't say a whole lot about him. His book is called Treating and Beating Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome,it's expensive but you can find it at omited URL fibromyalgiacfsstore. Oh yea big duh for me his name is Dr. Rodger H. Murphree. Sonya