Update on my prayer request

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by MamaR, Oct 19, 2006.

1. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Ryan was given weekly visitation with his baby son...and he is so happy for that until they can work this out.
    Thank you all so much for your prayers!!

I can't stay on here tonight. I fell today and I am very sore and in pain...but nothing is broken.... Thank God!

God bless you all.....Mari
  2. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

I think tat I'll work on one for your pain now.Linda
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

What a wonderful answer to our prayers, God is good.

Dear Mari, I'm so sorry to hear that you have fallen. I am praying for you dear one.

Jesus, heal our sister. She is in pain and in need of your healing touch.

Bring to her your angels and please have them keep a close watch over her.

Her sweet spirit gives us all on this baord much strength.

We know it is Your love coming thru her to all of us.

And we thankyou for her. Amen
  4. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

I am so sorry you are in pain, I hope you are feeling better soon.
    I am happy for Ryan though, at least he can see his baby and hopefully it will all work out to where he will see him much more often.

God bless you!!!!
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

OOOOOO MamaR

I have been worried about this situation, I am so glad there has been some help for your son. I am sure you and he are so relieved to be able to see the baby.

I will keep you in my prayers

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel
  6. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I am not surprised you are sore and in pain, emotional stress magnifies all our physical problems.

Joy that Ryan was given some visitation, I pray for the family for healing as the tension must be very great.
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

I am so glad that Ryan can visit with his son. The stress of all this must be taking quite a toll on your health. I hope that you recover quickly from your fall.

(((HUGS)))
    Pepper
  8. dejovu

dejovu New Member

You have such a wonderful, caring and true heart, I know your friend Lisa must be so thankful having you as a friend.

Please keep me posted so I can pray for Ryan and all. It's so very sad to see these kind of things happen.

Take care of yourself and you are also in my heart and prayers. Blessings De
  9. MamaR

MamaR New Member

Linda, De, Suzy, Kgangel, Asa, & Pepper,

I appreciate you all SO SO much!

Yes...it is great that Ryan can be with his precious baby...even if it is only twice a week for now. Also, he gets to keep him overnight on those days.

It just doesn't seem fair to me that the dad is automatically the one to get the child less...but, I am praying that this judge is touched by God from our prayers...because really Ryan is a wonderful dad and he doesn't deserve to be FORCED away from his baby. He was there all of the time and now...BOOM..he is taken away. It isn't fair to the baby either. But, God can work it out! By faith...right?

Love you all for holding down the fort!

Mari
  10. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Praise God that Ryan will have some time with his son. This whole ordeal has been so difficult I am sure. I will pray that you will be ok too after your fall. I will pray that those muscles be free of pain ASAP. Take care.

Love,
    Nancy
  11. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You are so kind my dear. God is good to us...but it is so hard being a mom sometimes. It hurts SO, SO deep to see your child suffer such heartache.

I appreciate you all remembering dear Lisa...'cause she is hurting too. I know how she feels right now!

I know because I am the mom of four sons, and I had my oldest son have his two babies stripped away from him like that in 1990. He was a good dad. He was the one that gave the babies baths every night... and put them to bed (unless he was on duty...he was in the Navy).

He was shocked one day to have his wife say that she had met someone else. She automatically got the kids and he was put out to find an apartment.

He was torn to pieces over it. He was stationed in Key West, Fl. at the time. Only 2000 miles away from me! I was in Chicago then.

He called me crying and BEGGING me to call her and ask her to reconsider leaving him..because he knew that she cared about me and I cared about her! It broke my heart. I took a deep breath and called her. She said that she just didn't love him anymore. So...from there she went and run up all of the charge cards to the max.. and when they went to court...guess who was responsible for paying them? Yes...my son. It took him years to overcome it financially.

He lost so much weight and grieved over the loss of his babies...but, he never was late on his child support. He actually over paid her. But, today I have forgiven her...but it was hard.

Anyway, I have rambled...but, I guess you can see how this brought back so much pain from the past!! It just isn't fair. But, I keep telling myself that God is in control!!

Thanks De for listening to me ramble!
    [This Message was Edited on 10/20/2006]
  12. MamaR

MamaR New Member

We must have been posting at the same time! I am very sore today and I am tired tonight...but I will be fine. Thank you so much for your prayers.

I will ask you all to say a prayer for my hubby. You know that he had the ankle surgery? Well, on the bottom of the same foot he feels this large bump that is very sore. He said that it feels like the bone. He is concerned that they missed something..like another broken bone! This is TOO scary. I can't even think that way!!
    He will call the doc on Monday and get into see him ASAP.

I guess i am just stressed about it! It will be fine...God knows where we are.

I hope that you are doing well, as well as De. I am so foggy brained tonight. I forgot to mention that.

Love...Mari
  13. dejovu

dejovu New Member

I snuck ( is that a word?) in here please know I'm saying prayers for your hubby and for you dear sister. The Lord will be with you every step of your path. And I know of nothing better than His promice of that.

I am also the Mother of a son I couldn't be more proud of. He is the nurturer in his family and I do understand Dad's are as capable as Mom"s and sometimes so much better.

I wish life were more fair in that situation. It is also so so hard to love a daughter-in-law like your own child and be hurt like that.

No one ever wins in that situation. I pray for these children to growup knowing their fathers and how much they are loved.

When all is said and done, I think the kids will know who loved and cared for them thru the years.

But I still will pray for your's and mine. Much love, De
    [This Message was Edited on 10/20/2006]
  14. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I really didn't mean to get so emotional last night...but I did let off some steam...guess that it can't hurt!

Love ......Mari
  15. Suzy37

Suzy37 New Member

It's ok to let those emotions out, and I do think it helps. I hope you have a good day today.
  16. MamaR

MamaR New Member

You are a sweetie!

Mari
  17. MamaR

MamaR New Member

I must apologize that I lead some of you to think that Ryan was my son. He is the son of a dear friend of mine. I know them so well.. and he is a good guy. He doesn't deserve this.

I am sorry for not being more clear about it. Forgive me all!

Love ya....Mari