Update on my pregnancy!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kjade, May 30, 2009.

1. kjade

kjade New Member

I am now nearly 33 weeks along, and I am starting to get really nervous. Which I don't know why, because I have done this 3 times and survived, so you'd think I'd be an old pro by now. Part of the reason I am so scared is because of the traumatic labor I had with my last one. My water broke at midnight on my due date with her, and my Dr told me to wait at home until I had regular contractions (even though it was my 3rd baby, and he already knew I was Group B strep positive, which I didn't know.) By the time we got to the hospital at 6 am, I noticed the fluid was green, which I knew was meconium.

They had to rush and give me IV antibiotics for the GBS, and they gave me pitocin to speed things up since she had meconium. Within 15 minutes of starting that IV I was in so much pain, I thought I was going to die. It was so intense and so fast and I was terrified. They called in the anesthesiologist for the epidural, but by the time he got there, they told me it was too late!! I was already 10 cm dilated and it was time to push. I screamed at the Dr that I couldn't do it because I was in so much pain! (now I never scream or yell like that...ever. With my boys, I had the epidural and got through their deliveries without even a whimper) But with my daughter, it was really bad. I just can't describe that pain. I got her out in 15 minutes, somehow. But they whisked her away to clear her lungs and check for infection. Although she was fine and is perfectly healthy today, that was just too traumatic for me.

So I am so scared something like that will happen again. Also, we have a vacation scheduled for the week before I a due. This vacation was already planned and paid for before I knew I was pregnant. We rent a cottage on the beach every year. It is only an hour away from home, but my Dr is concerned about me going. She is worried about what may happen if I go into labor early, while I am away. She says with a 4th baby, if my water breaks (which usually happens for me first when I go into labor) she will NOT tell me to drive an hour to get to the hospital near me. The only hospital by my vacation home is nasty, and I would never want to deliver a baby there. So I am very torn and worried about taking this trip. But my kids look forward to it all year! So I will just have to wait and see how things go by then.

The baby measured about 4 lbs two weeks ago. And I can definitely tell he/she is getting a lot bigger, because it doesn't move as much. But when it does move, you can see my whole stomach moving. And it is pretty uncomfortable because it pushes on all of my organs and whatever else is in there.

I am ready (I think) physically and mentally to have the baby soon. This pregnancy has been really hard on me having FMS, and not being able to take any meds. It surely has been no picnic. I think the hardest part has been the lack of support. Family, friends and co-workers really cannot understand how truly difficult it is to be pregnant, and to suffer with Fibromyalgia, while taking care of 3 kids. People seem to think I just have it all together and I am some sort of superwoman, but I have fallen apart on several occasions. There isn't much help out there for women with FMS wo are pregnant, and this was very upsetting for me.

Luckily for me, I have had no complications thus far with the pregnancy and the baby appears perfect and healthy. I am truly blessed for that, and I thank God everyday. It is almost as though my body was made to have babies or something. But it has been a struggle this time. Someone told me a story recently that I have been carrying with me whenever I am feeling particularly low. She had a friend who was put on complete bed rest because of medical complications, and this woman became extremely depressed over her situation. She would lay awake crying at night over her circumstances. One night when she was feeling particularly weary, she heard a male voice telling her "thank you for all of your struggles...just hold on". She went on to deliver a healthy baby boy, and felt the voice was her son speaking to her, and thanking her for enduring all the pain for him. So anytime I feel really bad, I think of that story, and I try to remind myself that this will all be worth it in the end, when I am holding my precious baby in my arms for the first time.

I will be having a 4D ultrasound this coming week (I still won't find out the sex) but I will let you know how things look then. I can't wait to see what he/she looks like. All of my babies looked identical at birth, so I am so excited to see if this one looks like my other kids.
    Today is my oldest son's 10th Birthday. I was reflecting this morning on his birth and thinking about how far we have come since then. It brought happy tears.....yes, I am truly blessed.
  2. Pippi1313

Pippi1313 New Member

I had this very conversation with a friend the other day:

Fear is based on 2 things: The unknown, & past experience.

Having had a terrible experience before, it's only normal to be afraid!
    Happily, you've also had the experience of everything going well & being just fine.

I'm praying for a safe & healthy pregnancy & delivery, and also for peace-of-mind for you.

:) Hugz!
  3. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

No wonder you're worried!!! But be calm, all things happen for a reason including this pregnancy......

Is there any chance that you could stay home while your husband takes the kids on the yearly vacation? That would give you some wonderful 'down' time to yourself, you're going to be very busy soon.....

He could always bring the family back if you call with the news that it's 'time'.......and he'd only be an hour away!

If it was me, I think that's exactly what I'd do......stay home, be at peace and let the family have the vacation that they look forward to....

4. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

I am so glad that all has been going well. Yes, as Pippi and some others have said it is very normal to have some fear especially when you have had some bad experiences. TRY not to worry about it so much but I know tht is hard. Glad you have had other healthy pregnancies even thought your daughters birth was a hard one.

That is hard to decide what to do esp. if the hospital closeby your lake house is so bad and you do not want to go there you MIGHT also want to think abaout what Nancy said. Is there anyone else living closeby your that could be of help if needed, like family or a really good friend? If so, maybe you could stay home and have theothers go. However, I also realize that perhaps your family might not want to leave you at this time either and refuse to go. I wouldn;t blame them either. That is all I can think of and don;t know how much money you would have to lose if you cancelled.

How close to your due date where the others born. Of course with a 4th baby, who knows??

I do know also, however, that after the birth all the pain and discomfort and worry will be gone in a flash. Thanks for the upsdate. Wish I could have been more of help. When are you do? When it gets closer see what the doc says. Wish you had someone clseby to help you if the family all went on their vation without you.

5. sorekitty

sorekitty New Member

Hang in there! You are doing great. Remember what you said, that your body was meant for having babies. Hopefully you have a different dr this time. One that will not tell you to wait after your water breaks(!) With #4 I would NOT wait for anything (lol).

You are truely blessed. My body was not meant for having babies! I will spare you the details of my trials and tribulations of infertility.

If it were me I would stay close to home. But of course that is your decision. I would feel more at peace near the hospital I would like to deliver at. It must be very hard though since you want to be with your family too.

I haven't seen a 4D ultrasound. That must be amazing!!!!

6. springwater

springwater Active Member

Good to hear how you are getting along..I had wondered how you were...and when the little one was due....it is going to be an exciting time for sure.

Everything seems to be going pretty well, and I did hear the more deliveries one has had the easier it gets.....my first delivery was so difficult...amost to the point where i swore i wouldnt have more kids, lol but my second was over pretty darn soon....he got born half an hour after i reached the hospital...but i cherish both experiences.

i read more than once that the mums emotional and mental state affected her unborn baby so i do hope you are thinking pretty thoughts and treating yourself good like you deserve to be.

Praying you have a bonny healthy baby, wise and good and loving.

God Bless
  7. kjade

kjade New Member

Thanks all!

You are so right about fear. I guess it is just fear of the unknown that is causing the most anxiety this time around. With childbirth, you can't predict anything, that's for sure. All of my labors and deliveries were completely different. If only I had a crystal ball and I knew FOR SURE the day it will happen, I think I could relax a little bit more.
    Thank you so much for the thoughts and prayers...it means a lot.

I thought about staying home this time; it would actually be quite nice to have some quiet time to myself - just me and the baby. I even mentioned it to DH. He told me he wouldn't leave me home alone though. He is scared too, I think. He saw how quickly my last labor progressed and I think that has him worried also. Plus I don't know that he would want to handle them all alone all week. LOL. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Thanks for your advice. I think part of me would be devastated if I had to miss this vacation. Being that I work FT, I feel like I never get enough "fun" time with my kids. This trip that we take every year is really important to us; it is something we all look forward to all year, and I'd hate to miss it. I know in a few years' time, my kids probably won't even want to go anymore. :( So I am very torn about this.
    My 2 boys were both 2 days late. My 2nd was induced because I was overdue and 4 cm dilated for 3 weeks. My daughter arrived on her due date. (the water broke at midnight. Talk about being "on time"! LOL) So my Dr thinks there is a good chance that I will go until my due date or later this time too. I am praying I do. I am due 7/21.

Yes, I have a different Dr this time. She was actually shocked that my Dr with my 3rd told me to wait when the water broke. She said maybe he was asleep or something when I called him. Had I have gone to the hospital right away, I think things would have been a lot different and would have been much easier (plus I would have had time for that epidural!) But because I waited it ended up being almost an emergency, and wasn't the peaceful delivery that I had envisioned.
    I had the 4D u/s yesterday, and it was really cool....only I think I waited too long. Because the baby was too big to get a really good glimpse of the face. Plus he/she kept their arm right in front of the face the whole time, so the tech had a really hard time getting any good pictures. But it was exciting to see what the baby actually looks like. It looked just like my other kids. I wish I could post the pics here.

Like you, each of my deliveries went faster than the ones before. My 1st was over 18 hours (and 3 hours of pushing!!!!). My water broke first with him too, and he ended up with pneumonia and had to be in the hospital for a week. It was so traumatic for me. They think he got the infection from the water being broken for so long.
    With my 2nd, I got to the hospital at 10; they started the pitocin and within a short time, the pain got really bad, so they gave me the epidural. I remember that as soon as they were done with the epidural, I told the nurse that I thought they did it wrong, because I still felt a lot of pain. At that point, she checked me and I was 10 cm dilated. He came out after only 3-4 pushes. But it wasn't that painful because of the epidural. I went from 4 to 10 cm in a 1/2 hr!
    With my daughter I went from 4 to 10 cm in 15 min; that is why I think I was in so much pain. So it seems that I just dilate very quickly once they get that awful pitocin going.
    Anyway, thanks for the positive thoughts!!

I went for my checkup yesterday and everything looks good. My Dr said my weight gain is "beautiful" (although I disagreed, lol) and that the baby is right where it should be. It is getting really cramped in there, because when the baby does start moving around, it really hurts! But I am getting really excited too. We are going to be busy the next couple weeks....we are moving my daughter into a new bedroom so that we can prepare the nursery. My daughter will be getting new carpet and paint - I just can't wait until we are done.

Thank you all for replying!!
  8. Granniluvsu

So glad that things are going as well as they have been. I hope it continues to go that way. If you do decide to go on the vacation I hope the baby waits till you get back.

Of course, you never know what it will want to do. However, you might want to just decide or come to a realization that if baby comes while you are there you MIGHT still have to go to the hospital close to your lake house, whether you really want to or not. If your water breaks, do NOT wait and get to the closest hospital so soon as possible. I am sure you know that by now and the doc that told you to wait probably was not thinking to clearly at the moment. Glad you also have another doctor but if you are at the other hospital you just get who is on duty. Those 3rd and 4th babies do come alot quicker !!

I do hope it works out for you my friend. I understand everything you are saying.. Just curious what is the difference in ages between the new baby and your oldest one is. We had five and the boy was 11 year younger than the eldest daughter. Yes, they grow fast and they do come to the point where they do not want to go camping or whatever with the family. We used to do that every year when the kids were growing up. When they hit High School they have other plans, usually. Just try and listen to your body and try not to push it to much.

Just get to the hospital right away when and if that water breaks no matter where you are and I am not sure after your other babies you might make the ride to your doctor and hospital. Hope that baby waits for you though if you decide to go.

[<i>This Message was Edited on 06/05/2009</i>]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/05/2009]
  9. kjade

kjade New Member

Well to answer your question, my oldest just turned 10; the middle one is 7 and my youngest is 3. So there is basically a 3 yr difference between each one. I am actually looking forward to having the baby with my boys being older, because they really are a big help around the house, so I'm sure they will help out a lot with the baby and stuff. I don't know how it will go though since they will be off on summer vacation. It will probably be very chaotic for the first few weeks, which makes me really nervous.

I don't know why, but I have been feeling very sad lately, and I just can't shake it. It's like the baby blues have decided to start early or something. I have mentioned this before, but it just seems like no one cares at all about this baby (except for me, dh and the kids, of course) and it has hurt me very deeply. No one ever asks me how I am doing or how the baby is, or what happened at the last Dr appt, ect... It wasn't this way with my other babies. My mom especially has been rather distant throughout this entire pregnancy. I think she has only asked once or twice about the baby. And I see her all the time, so it's not like she isn't reminded each time she sees me, since I get bigger each time.

I understand this is my 4th baby (and will be the 8th grandchild) but if it were me, I would still be excited even if it were the 50th. It is a life and is just as precious as the 1st one was. I understand that there isn't all the hoopla like there was with the 1st (baby showers, flowers, cards, ect...) but I don't know. I guess I just feel very isolated and alone this time around. And with having to deal with FMS, it has been much more difficult. I don't know if I'm being too sensitive or what, but I am starting to feel really bad about everything.

The issues with my mother have been ongoing for most of my life. Most recently, we got into a minor argument, and she chose to punish me and not come to her grandson's b-day party. I was and still am very upset about that. But we'll see.
  10. Didoe

Didoe New Member

It interesting how different areas of the country handle birthing. As well as ,male vs female doctors.
    My oldest is in his early 30s, my labor with him was over 24 hrs and I was so frightened of killing him or making him mentally deficient from an epidural (stoooopid) that I refused all meds and screamed bloody murder at the single suggestion we move onto a c-section. This must have been the occasion I learned how alone a single human being can be...hour after hour panting, pushing, staring at the same ceiling tiles, the lines between the tiles, the pain...waiting for the next wave and husband chose to remain at work (first child too) until hearing from hosptial. Luckily, an old midwife nurse was finally called to assist. I dont know what happened to or where the male doc was, but there wasn't one around.
    She found the baby's shoulder was stuck along the birth canal, I could've pushed until kingdon come, he needed to be moved and move him she did. Ever see a farmer stick his arm, up to the elbow inside a cow? I think its for insemination--midwife went straight in and I could actually feel her grab and release him from the spot he was in. I was near exhausted by then, my face was a map of burst blood vessels, blue/right lines all over, spots...but no c -section or epidural. Little good it did, this poor child has something called social disorder (?) where he cant quite connect with other people; not shy ness, its almost a lack of affect.
  11. kjade

kjade New Member

Thanks Elaine!
    I am dying to know if it's a boy or girl too. Even though I already have 2 boys and 1 girl, I am still so excited. Everyone is telling me I am having a girl, and right now that is what I think too. I don't know why. All the old wives' tales tell me it's a girl, plus I feel pretty lousy, which is how I felt when I was pregnant with my daughter. It would work out nicely, because I have so many little girl clothes that really weren't worn that much. The boys' clothes are pretty much worn out at this point. Plus I bought everything in pink (stroller, playpen, ect..) when my daughter was born. I'd hate to use those for a little boy! LOL.
    Yes, it is hard dealing with my mother. I don't think she has ever told me she is proud of me...
    It is only my brother and I, and she has always treated us differently. She is so much nicer to him, and she even seems to treat his children better than she treats mine. It is so upsetting, but I am really used to it. But that doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt. I hardly ever hear from my dad, and he really isn't interested in babies anyway. My mother & I have never gotten along...all she really ever does when I talk to her is criticize me. About anything and everything. I can never do anything right in her eyes. Oh well.
    Yes, that would be so much fun having you all show up at my door for a baby shower!! I would love that!

Yes, it is interesting to hear different labor and birth stories. My grandmother had 7 children, and she tells me how it was back then; how they put the mother in a delivery room that was like a basement. I think she was knocked out completely when she had her babies. Plus she says back then they gave them enemas and shaved them, and the fathers weren't allowed in the room at all. She said my grandpa would go to the corner bar and wait for the news that the baby arrived.
    When my mother had me, she found out mid-labor that I wouldn't fit through the birth canal so they had to do a c-section. I don't think my dad was allowed in the room for it. We both developed an infection, and she said she didn't even get to see me until I was 5 days old. I imagine that must have been very traumatic. She said she didn't know for days if I was ok or not, because the Drs wouldn't tell her anything.
    Times have changed, that is for sure. The hospital where I deliver has a gorgeous maternity wing that was built just 10 yrs ago when I had my 1st. The rooms look like fancy hotel rooms, and you labor and deliver in the same room. With each of my labors, my Drs were there most of the time. They would pop in and out occasionally to check on my progress (the nurses did most of the work...they are angels). The Dr would come in at the end to basically "catch" the baby.
    I'm just grateful that things are different now, and they don't take you to some basement and knock you out to deliver your baby anymore. That would be scary, I think.
  12. Granniluvsu

I don;t know who all is excited but I am. Everytime someone I know is having a baby I get so excited and happy for them. I dont care if it is the 1st or 6th !! As long as they can be taken care of properly !! Can you believe that a friend of mines DIL was told that she would have a hard time getting pregnant , if she did at all. Can you believe that she just had her 8 th That is a long story but Just had to laugh.

Just let us know when you have that sweetie pie. Maybe you will be shocked and will have a GIRL?? I had the same situation when #2,3, and 4 daughters were here and I was expecting. Glad you do not know aht it is yet. It is always a big surprise. It was a really big surprise when # 5 was a boy. However, I would have loved another little girl too.

If you have a little girl in PINK that will be icing on the cake. A healthy little boy will be a wonderful thing too. They are all to precious !!

Well, my dear I need to get off here before this goes into cyber space for typing to long. I was on line while also talking to daughter #2. I will talk to you later. Now they let the dad's in. When my kids were born they didn't let them in and he was happy enough not to be there. I was happy just go and get it all done by myself with no one to see me in pain.

Also God bless the Epidurals !!

[<i>This Message was Edited on 06/07/2009</i>]
    [This Message was Edited on 06/07/2009]
  13. Pansygirl

Pansygirl New Member

I'm so excited for you and look forward to hearing if it's a girl or a boy. Do you have names picked out for both, forgive me if you'v e already said.

I have 2 kids a boy and girl. My son was first and his labor was so long and I finally got an epidural but then it only took on half of me....crazy but it still helped alot!

Then my daughter came along 3 yrs later and she was born within 8 hours of my water breaking which was very fast compared to my son.

The only thing was that the nurses didn't monitor me enough and by the time I needed pain meds they said I was too far along for an epidural (yikes!) and then they realized that she was breech (Yikes again!)

So they prepped me for the C-section but then by the time they got me to the operating room the doctor changed her mind and it was less than 10 minutes later she was born .
    I would be more careful if I did it again and make sure I got the epidural!

But I do have to say it was worth it . smile

It sounds like you have a wonderful doctor and a very special hospital to go to.

Keep us posted. I'm very excited for you , did I already say that? Smile

Gentle hugs, Susan

14. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am praying for an uneventful and healthy delivery and baby. As you know, each delivery can be different. They last one was so traumatic for you that it is normal for you to feel nervous about this one.

Please do keep us updated. Good luck.

Love, Mikie
  15. kjade

kjade New Member

Granni and Jamin:
    Yes, I think I am convinced now that this is a girl. Just a gut feeling I have, plus that is what everyone keeps telling me. I am feeling very tired and this pregnancy has been difficult physically, and that is how I felt with my daughter, so...but I guess we'll see!!

I am not sure yet (still!!) on the names. DH and I can't really agree on that. We are trying to find a good Irish name that isn't too popular, and it has been a real challenge.
    That must have been scary having the epidural only work on 1/2 of you, and then with your 2nd not having time for one! All of mine were born naturally, but part of me is hoping for a c-section this time, for many reasons. I am just really scared about something going wrong again. I do have a great Dr, so I am pretty happy about that.

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers. Yes, they have all been different. I am hoping this one is pain-free (yeah right, lol) and as uneventful as possible.

This Tuesday, I will be entering the 9th month! It is sort of bittersweet, because I know this will be the last one (well if it's up to DH!) I enjoy being pregnant, but I am looking forward to being done, and holding my little one in my arms, and feeding him/her, and smelling the head and the feet.........I LOVE newborn babies.
  16. Granniluvsu

Thanks for the update. Glad you are doing fine. Yes, I am sure you are tired of the whole thing by this point, even if you had good pregnacies or should I say most of the time.

I am sure all will go well. Try not to worry so.

Have you decided on whether you will be going to the lakehouse or not? Hope all works out for you on that as I am sure you know by now that babies have their own schedules :) !! If you decide to go , you might want to just keep in mind that you still MIGHT have to have the baby at the smaller hospital near your vacation home. II know you want to go but what does the doctor say? You might want to mention it him him this month, if you havent already.

Just remember that you all can go next year with everyone inc that new baby next year !!

Yes, I too love little babies and had wonderful pregnancies. They are all so sweet and like you say their smell, esp after the bath and all is just sweet ! They are just adorable esp when they are newborn..

Do you have all your stuff ready now, the new baby clothes, diapers , crib and all, all ready ?? I would imagein so. That was always so exciting for me, getting ready and of course in those days we had no clue of what the sex was either. It will be a wonderful surprise either way, as long as it is healthy.

Stay healthy and happy Kjade and keep us informed. Yes, I know what you mean about how you feel now knowing this will b e the last babay. I had the same feelings even after #5.

17. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Thanks for keeping us posted--I was wondering how you were doing. Boy, before you know it, you'll be a mother of four! A little girl sure would be nice for your daughter--sisters--friends forever!! It really doesn't matter though; cliched but true, as long as the baby is healthy it doesn't matter what the sex of the baby is!

I hope your extended family is getting more excited as your due date approaches. There is nothing more bonding for a family, immediate or extended, than new life. A shot in the arm for everybody!

I continue to think of you and want to convey to you all the positive wishes I have for you and your new baby. Please keep us all posted as much as you can! There will be nothing like that feeling, and I mean nothing, as when that angel is placed in your arms for the first time. Cherish that moment! I know you will--

Peace & lots of baby love!!--

18. gapsych

gapsych New Member

My daughter is expecting her second baby and my second grandchild at any moment. Her due date is Thursday but with her first she was a week early. With my girls I was exactly ten days late. Also the second labor was soooo much easier.

I may not be clear on this but my daughter tested positive for some kind of bacteria, I think it is related to strep. When she goes into labor, she will also get an IV antibody. A good friend has a baby several decades ago when they did not test for this and the baby did not make it. Have they tested you for this?

I don't know how recent they started testing.

Keep us updated. My daughter is having a boy, definitely a boy, LOL!!

Do you remember the Draino test? Supposedly if you add your urine to draino you can tell the sex of the baby by the color. I don't even want to know the logistics for doing this!!

However whatever you guess you have a 50% chance of being right.

Hang in there.

19. kjade

kjade New Member

Aw, Granni you are just the sweetest woman!! I have decided to take my vacation. I figure, whatever happens will happen, and I will try not to stress too much about it. I had the option of postponing the trip until sometime in August, but my son plays football. If he misses so much as one practice (let alone an entire week) his coaches will be very nasty to him, and they won't let him play. I don't want to put him through that.
    We are in the process of moving my daughter to a new room (may have mentioned this already, sorry...not sure). We are painting the room pink and we are having new carpet installed. We are changing her room back into a nursery, so we will be getting all the baby things out of the attic soon, so we can get everything cleaned up.

Hi Laura! I have missed talking to you here. I have been away a lot. I don't get any time online during the week, only on weekends. Life is certainly very chaotic right now. I am getting so excited and very nervous. I am not looking forward to the pain of labor, which was so intense the last time, but I know since I already have 3 that once I see the baby, it will all be forgotten. I have never taken classes before, but I have been reading up a lot lately on different techniques to cope with the pain. I'm hoping I remember how to do these things when the time comes. I really can't believe I will be a mommy of 4 soon. I always wanted 4 children. It's hard, but they are the loves of my life, and I wouldn't trade it for anything.

gap...how exciting for you to be waiting for another grandbaby!! I hear from other grandmas that there is nothing in the world like being a grandma; that it is so different from being a mom. From what you describe, it sounds like your daughter may have tested positive for Group B Strep, which is an infection in the mother. It poses no problems for the mother, but it can crossover to the baby during delivery and cause complications. The mother is treated with IV antibiotics during labor, to ensure the infection doesn't pass to the baby. I had this with my 3rd baby, and I didn't even know until I was in labor. I never had time to get all of the antibiotic, because she came too quickly. But thankfully, she didn't develop any infection, and all was fine. I found out later that it was quite common, and there really is nothing the mother can do to prevent this.
    I have heard/read about the Draino test. lol. I have never tried that one myself. I have tried all the other old wives tests, and all point to this baby being a girl. Best of luck to you and your daughter with the baby....maybe this week!!! Please let me know how everything goes!

Hi Terch!
    Thanks so much for the prayers and wishes. Babies are truly such a blessing from God. This pregnancy has been hard for me, but as they say "God never gives you more than you can handle", and I believe that. He blessed me with these children because he knows DH and myself are the best for them. I tell myself that when things are especially tough.

Thanks you guys for always being so kind and sweet to me. It means so much!
  20. gapsych

gapsych New Member

I just wanted to let you know that my daughter had her baby at 7:01 on Wednesday. She did fine, the baby is fine and was able to get the antibiotic IV's. It was a very quick labor.

How are you doing? I am trying to think how far along you are. Brain fog from a busy week.

We also found out last week that my younger daughter is also pregnant which was a big surprise as she was told it might take a while. :D !

Take care and let us know how you are doing.