Update on my sister

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, Sep 11, 2004.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that my sister had her heart monitor implanted on Thursday and she is doing very well. I was staying with her until this afternoon to help her out and I was able to leave because she is feeling well enough to be on her own.

She was terrified the night before the surgery but prayed and felt an incredible peace descend on her. She knew that you were praying for her and appreciates it so much.

She said that she slept like a baby the night before the surgery and was very comfortable going into the procedure.

On behalf of Barbara, thanks to all of you who prayed for her and helped her get through this with flying colours.

God bless you all.
    Pepper
  2. luvumore

luvumore New Member

That is such wonderful news. It feels great when something turns out well. God has heard your prayers. I will continue to pray for her quick recovery from the surgery. Again I'm so very happy for her.
    Thank you dear God.
    love Daniellexxxxxxx God bless
  3. pepper

pepper New Member

Foxy, Dixie and Danielle.

It is wonderful to know that you are all out there.

God bless.
    Pepper
  4. cinnabarsib

cinnabarsib New Member

I`m pretty new here but so glad to hear the great news about you sis. She`s is so truly blessed to have you as her sister!~~ ~~~~with hope,cinnabarsib