UPDATE ON MY TEENAGE DAUGHTER WHO WAS BEHAVING TERRIBLY!PLEASE READ FRIENDS

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Fibrolady37, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

To all who replied again heart felt thanks i really mean it so much.
    I know we are all VERY ill & its very hard for us.
    I decided id had more than ENOUGH so i talked to my daughter & i told her that while she lives under my roof she lives by my rules like it or not.
    I also told her that im sick of her going out & not coming home without letting me know especially knowing how much i worry about her.
    I said i WONT have all the screaming shouting & swearing that she does im very ill & im not going to get any better.
    She has gone back to the beautiful girl i know & love & if she ever stays out again she will be punished severely as she has been previously.
    Im so relieved but just let her put a foot wrong & she willl punished & she knows that.
    A couple of months ago i asked her to start helping with the house work i dont see why a fit healthy young lady shoudnt do her share.
    Thanks to all of you for being so kind replying to my post i really appreciate it so much.
    We should all stick together & help each other if ANY ONE of you ever needs a friend to moan or vent or if you just need a friend im here for you its good for me to have my friends to contact i dont see many people daily so im grateful for my friends.
    Youre all so kind & i love you all.
    Take care.
    May god bless you & yours.
    Please keep in touch even if its just to say hi as we all really need our friends & some people who used to come on here dont any more so new friends are always welcome.
    Fibrolady37.
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Sometimes, I let things go around the house, just to drive the point home.
    Loss of privelge (grounded?) is a real life punishment.

Life is a hard teacher, giving the experience first and the lessons later - Confucious
  3. Molly B

Molly B New Member

Way to go Mom! Stick to the plan...it's a good one.

Peace,
    MollyB
  4. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

AllWXRider,
    My daughter stayed out 3 times without letting me know so i took her mobile phone off her she hates it coz she cant ring or text her mates not my problem!
    I alsostopped her using the lap top again she doesnt like it coz she cant chat tomates on facebook tough!
    The other thing i did was to ground her it gives her plenty time to think if only she had told me she was staying at a friends she would have all things shelikes back.
    Thanks for your reply.
    Take care.
    Fibrolady37.
  5. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

rainbow how are you?
    The first time my daughter stayed at a friends without letting me know i took her mobile off her i also stopped her from using the lap top & i grounded her.
    Very effective punishments for an out going teenager they work so well it makes her think if only i told mum before i went out i was staying at a friends i would have all the things i like back & i wouldnt have got grounded.
    She hasnt stayed out without letting me know since so it does work!
    Thanks for your reply.
    What illnesses do you have?
    Take care.
    Fibrolady37.
  6. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Molly how are you?
    Go me my punishments worked YES!!!!!!!!
    Thanks babes.
    What illnesses do you have Molly?
    Im just being friendly & showing an interest in my fellow sufferers.
    Take care.
    Best wishes.
    Please reply.
    Best wishes.
    Fibrolady37.
  7. Fibrolady37

Fibrolady37 New Member

Kjm how are you?
    Thanks for your reply.
    What illnesses do you have?
    Just showing an interest in my fellow sufferers.
    I always tell my daughter daily how proud of her i am & how much i love her.
    And when she is good i tell her im really glad she is behaving & to keep up the good work.
    Where do you live?4
    I live about 40 minutes away from Manchester in England.
    Fibrolady37.