Update on 'P' Shots

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by hugocfs, Dec 13, 2013.

1. hugocfs

hugocfs Member

I've had 4 'p' shots already, and the fifth is at the end of next week. I have been having gradual and relatively steady improvement, to the point where I am now back at work. As I like to think of it, right now I am half time at about half speed.

As I started to improve, I began having a lot of negative thoughts, particularly about relapsing. Someone told me about the Gupta Programme, and I thought that sounded like exactly what I needed to get over some more hurdles. I have found it very helpful also.

Since I started the Gupta Programme, this is the first time I have been on the forums (as that is Ashok's advice to stay off of the forums). But I thought it might be helpful to some to update on my progress, plus I promised to post about how things were going.

I'll be answering by private messages, but that's about it until at least May 15th (my 6 month anniversary on the Gupta Programme). Of course, I will make the exception of posting again when I have more substantial gains, like being back at work full time.

Best wishes to everyone and Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Valentines Day, ..... in advance.

:)
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thank you for updating us on your progress on the amino acid solution injections. Per the FDA, we can't use the "P" word anymore. Your tax dollars at work!

Any improvement means that the shots are working. I took them for a year and was off for a year. I got sick with UTI's and the flu over a four-month period and started to relapse. I just got a "booster" shot and I feel great. That's the beauty; if one ever relapses, a shot will likely fix things.

Good luck and, please, keep us informed.

Love, Mikie
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I responded. Sorry it took me so long.

Love, Mikie