Update on test taken

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by webintrig, Sep 7, 2006.

1. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I feel the holy spirit and Our most precious Lord along with all you in spirit will be there with me tomorrow. I thank you for lifting me up with all your prayers. I have being doing alot of crying and stressing here lately but I think it is due to worry and my hormones just having a party in me. Of course that nasty devil is attacking me as well. They had to reschedule it for tomorrow due to the machine being down. Which I am happy about so I can get myself together. I needed the prayers you have given me and still are giving me. I am not to sure how they do this test but if I don't have music I will be picturing all of you and the Lord. What better time than have a conversation with My Father! It is such a blessing to have each and everyone of you praying for me and being there in my time of need. I have happy tears streaming down my face. The Lord has truly blessed me with you.
  2. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

That was sweet. The Lord will be holding your hand, and sees your tears.

I have a really hard time with tests. Please let us know how it goes tomorrow,

In our thoughts and prayers,

Misty
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Machinery breaks down, turn it over to God's hands. Things always happen for a reason, just that we never seem to know what it is.

I would think that with any test that lasts four hours... they would provide you with some distraction. Ask. maybe you can bring a radio or a portable CD player or something.

Grey hair is God's graffiti... think of me that way. My double chin , my freckles that have turned to age spots,and my puffy , fluid retaining body, reaching out during the test. And Lord, please make the results something that can be dealt with . Preferably easily too.

Hang on.
  4. windblade

windblade Active Member

Joining in with all the prayers for your test time.

May Our Lord comfort and strengthen you, giving you His peace. May you be given His grace to rest in His sheltering arms.

Please let us know how it all turns out, when you have the energy.

Gentle ((hugs))
    Love, Judy
  5. kgangel

kgangel New Member

May God Be with you as you face your test and give you peace

You are in my prayers webintrig.

God Bless you

hugs

kgangel