UPDATE....on the PETITION ISSUE.......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dd, Oct 25, 2002.

1. dd

dd New Member

First of all, thanks to all you for your words of encouragement. I appreciate each and everyone of you!!

I feel much better today. I know that I can't change people or their religious beliefs, not that I would want to change anyone's beliefs...I would love to understand it though....

Anyway, I just went to the petition site and 8 more people that I asked to sign HAVE SIGNED!!! (((HOORAY)))

Wishing all of you a peaceful day!!

Peace,

Debbie
  2. dd

dd New Member

First of all, thanks to all you for your words of encouragement. I appreciate each and everyone of you!!

I feel much better today. I know that I can't change people or their religious beliefs, not that I would want to change anyone's beliefs...I would love to understand it though....

Anyway, I just went to the petition site and 8 more people that I asked to sign HAVE SIGNED!!! (((HOORAY)))

Wishing all of you a peaceful day!!

Peace,

Debbie
  3. dd

dd New Member

I am trying to get this closer to the top of the list.

I just wanted everyone to know that today is much better than yesterday and I have a better understanding of the religious issues now.

Thanks to all that replied. I appreciate you all. I don't know what I would do without this board and all of you wonderful souls!

(((HUGS)))

Debbie
  4. dd

dd New Member

Just wanted to make sure that you got my email. I had some problems sending it at first. Let me know.

Later,

Debbie
  5. inpain3

inpain3 New Member

and signed...from both me n hubby!

ip3