update on zach and other 23 yr. old baby

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kathyrere, Aug 27, 2002.

1. kathyrere

kathyrere New Member

for you that know zach is my miracle& 1st grandbaby. also to warn you my fibrois bad tonight,but i am happy. i went to hospital to see both my babies(they finally put my son in the hospital to see what is wrong, about time ) (and by the way that's not why i am happy. my zach is in the same hospital. i got to lay my hand on his tiny back and when i told him granny was there and i loved him, he opened his little eyes and smiled the best he could. talk about a blessing. i am so very tired and can not think straight but my heart is busting open. oh thank you Jesus. if anyone wants to see pics. write to me at kathyrere@yahoo.com i hope this is ok on the board and i am not doing wrong. but i wanted to show you what all your prayers has helped to accomplish. thank you kathy
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I'm so happy to hear how God is blessing little Zachary. I can just picture his little smile when you touched him. I praise the Lord with you. I pray your son is doing better and the Dr.'s can find a cure for him. Take care of yourself and may God continue to bless your family.

Love,
    Harmony