UPDATE RE SURGERY

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by LOVED, Dec 13, 2006.

1. LOVED

LOVED New Member

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS. MY MOTHER'S BLADDER SURGERY WENT VERY WELL AND SHE IS NOW HOME RESTING.

MY UNCLE IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL. ALTHOUGH AT FIRST DRS THOUGHT IT WAS AN ODDLY PLACED APPENDIX, NOW FEEL THAT IT WAS DIVERTICULITIS BUT AGAIN IN A STRANGE SPOT(LOCATION HAPPENS ONLY 2% OF THE TIME). BUT DRS SAY IT WAS A MIRACLE THAT IT WAS CAUGHT. PTL.

I AM FOLLOWING THE DRS DIRECTIONS RE WEANING OFF OF EFFEXOR. IT SEEMS TO BE GOING FINE. I AM ON 1/2 THE DOSE OF ORIGINAL AND THEN WILL CUT THAT IN HALF IN 2 WEEKS.
    THE AMBIEN CR WAS WORKING BUT LAST 2 NIGHTS I HAVE BEEN BACK TO WAKING UP IN MIDDLE OF NIGHT. MAY BE INFLUENCED BY MY HEADACHE MEDS. BEC/ I HAVE BEING HAVING "SEISMIC" HEADACHES.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND FAITHFULNESS. THEY ARE MUCH APPRECIATED AND COVETED.
    LOVED
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Be very careful as you get to smaller doses of Effexor.

I was on 300 mgs. a day, weaned off while implementing Cymbalta ( got up to 120 a day), and then weaned off Cymbalta.

The weaning went OK until I stopped taking the 20 mgs I was down to...

Needed a small dose of Prozac for a month or so to accomplish the total withdrawal from AD's. Please take care, and if you are struggling, get help quickly.

I have run that race and now it's in the past, but it was a dreadful journey. I just pray your trip will be easier.

Hugs,
    Sue
  3. webintrig

webintrig New Member

and thankful, "Praise the Lord!" that your family got the medical help they so needed.

I wil pray that you will have strength and courage while you are going through a not so good time right now.

Be well my friend and I know you can do it through the Lord!

I believe in you!

In Christian love,
    webby
  4. caffey

caffey New Member

Thanks Lord for the good reports. Now I ask could You please complete what You started and bring to completion Loved coming off the Effexor. In Jesus Name. Amen.
    Cath
  5. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

We can chalk another one up for answered prayers.
    Thank you Lord for being so faithful to us. Please continue to work in Loved's life and we thank you how you have been working in all of these situations.

Love
    Nancy