UPDATE:Recent Fall and Injuries!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kandikiss, Jul 25, 2010.

1. kandikiss

kandikiss New Member

I'm doing a lot better. I saw my doctor last Wednesday and "hurray" I do not need surgery. The doctor said I am healing just fine. All I have to do is keep doing my Physical therapy, as well as the hivatmat 200 therapy which does deep tissue massage, and pushing myself to do more, when I can at my pace. I do not plan to sit still, and I plan to do everything I can do to prevent frozen shoulder. I have not worn my sling for a week now, and my shoulder is slowly improving. Huggies.....Deana.
  2. 3gs

3gs New Member

so glad to hear no surgery and doing better! I recently had an injury and understand the dread of surgery.

glad to hear you say "at your pace". just remember to not push to hard,we heal differently. two of my neices were pushed to far by pt's and are now permentently disabled.

take care
  3. Tizz

Tizz New Member

I fall, too.

I'm still not clear on whether it's a symptom of fibro or not (could be related to low blood sugar for me and I don't know if the hypoglycemia is from fibro) -- but I lose my balance a lot and I've fallen to the floor/ground 8 times in the last year!

I have to carry a cane, when I go out...

Tizz
  4. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

glad you are doing better.....I wanted to write when I read what had happened, but I was in the middle of seriously crashing and just couldn't stay online or formulate coherent sentences for long
  5. Tizz

Tizz New Member

Lol, Tammie,

You wrote: "I wanted to write when I read what had happened, but I was in the middle of seriously crashing and just couldn't stay online or formulate coherent sentences for long"

That's what happens to me, too, sometimes. I guess I get really bad fibrofog...

Tizz
  6. AuntTammie

AuntTammie New Member

yep, the fog is one of the big "joys" of fibro and CFS.....but it's good to be able to laugh about it : )