Update regarding DSS investigation-Great news!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by flo, Sep 29, 2002.

1. flo

flo New Member

Thankk you all for your many thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. The alligations made against me were found to be false and without merit!! The case is closed!!Yay!!! for all us MOMS having to use medication to provide us with the strength and ability to care for our children. This is a victory for all of us. Thanks fibro family for all your support!!! I couldnt do it without you!You are about all i have theses days. My entire biolical family is so disfunctional, actually criminal,sexualy devient ect...( we could be the poster family for dysfuctional families) and that is why theses false accusations came about in the first place because they threated me and my children so I had to get a restraining order against them and there way of retalliating was to say i am not fit to care for my children because I am "out of it" on medictions.Of corse im not!! I dont even take enough to really cover the pain. I hate taking medication. Anyway I have to go ..I can not sit here any longer. But I just wanted you all to share in some wonderful news! We can all use some of that!
    Blessings to you all~ Flo
    [This Message was Edited on 09/29/2002]
  2. flo

flo New Member

Thankk you all for your many thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. The alligations made against me were found to be false and without merit!! The case is closed!!Yay!!! for all us MOMS having to use medication to provide us with the strength and ability to care for our children. This is a victory for all of us. Thanks fibro family for all your support!!! I couldnt do it without you!You are about all i have theses days. My entire biolical family is so disfunctional, actually criminal,sexualy devient ect...( we could be the poster family for dysfuctional families) and that is why theses false accusations came about in the first place because they threated me and my children so I had to get a restraining order against them and there way of retalliating was to say i am not fit to care for my children because I am "out of it" on medictions.Of corse im not!! I dont even take enough to really cover the pain. I hate taking medication. Anyway I have to go ..I can not sit here any longer. But I just wanted you all to share in some wonderful news! We can all use some of that!
    Blessings to you all~ Flo
    [This Message was Edited on 09/29/2002]
  3. TeresaBnGA

TeresaBnGA New Member

I remember reading and replying to your post when this first started happening. I remember being extremely angry and upset that this was allowed to be happening.
    I am so glad that everything turned out in your favor! People need to mind their own business unless they know what they are talking about. There is just too many people in the world that think that they know everything!
    You go girl and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Soft hugs!
    Teresa :)
  4. PMangels

PMangels New Member

This is Wonderful News!!! It brings music to my all ready ringing ears. Hee Hee. You just keep on keeping on. I am so glad for you.

Take Care,
    Arlene