UPDATE- Wreck in my yard-Please continue to pray.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by kriket, Aug 13, 2007.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

A family of 4 had a major wreck today and they went right through the heart of my front yard and through a fence. There was an elderly lady in the back seat. Two of them were care flighted. I do not think the elderly lady is going to make it. I think she may have broke her back or neck. My cousin is the only one that saw them as they finally came to a stop in a pasture in tall weeds. She ran out there until paramedics arrived, she held the elderly womans head and told her it was going to be ok, but my cousin said she was in really bad shape.

Another lady hit them from behind and it smashed the front bumper up to the wind shield of her car and then caught on fire, so this is how hard the family of 4 were hit.

The lady that hit them walked away w/o a scratch, she seemed a little looped up.

It was not a pretty site, please pray for this family as they have to be hurting so bad physically and emotionally. There was also an 8 yr. old girl in front seat of van, but she was ok.

Thanks to all for your prayers.

Kriket
    [This Message was Edited on 08/15/2007]
  2. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Cudos to your cousin for being an angel for this lady so badly hurt. How strong of her.

Praying for them and for good recovery.

Thanks for alerting us to this.

Talk about scary...right in your own front yard.

Sue
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Always horrible to read in the paper or see on the television a car wreck with people hurt, but it has to be 100 times harder to be there, witness it and see how quickly lives change.

Prayers for those hurt and those who helped.
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

The elderly lady in the back seat passed away later that night after she was care flighted,her son came by our house reviewing the accident scene yesterday, and he was very upset. Please continue to pray for this family as they are struggling with the loss of their family member. One of the ladies is still in the hospital, but is expected to recover.

Kriket
  5. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I know this is hard, especially for your cousin, but what an angel she was to be there to comfort the elderly lady as she was dying. Tell her that I admire her for taking action and helping in a tragic incident.

Praying for all.

Sue
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

Thank both of you for your thoughtful words and continued prayers. My cousin is such a sweet heart and she said all she could do was hold her and pray the whole time till paramedics got there. The lady moved a little, so hopefully she heard the prayers while unable to respond.

Kriket